where is ZIPPER ?

Old 05-24-2007, 04:55 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Default where is ZIPPER ?

jOHN...Where ya been??...check in and let us know your still kickin..those of us who know you also know your no spring chicken anymore..LOL...so let us know your ok...

He hasn't posted since May 8th :?: :?: :?: :roll:

Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 05-24-2007, 05:15 PM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

I was just asking Tom about ole Zip yesterday...I knew he had not been around for awhile but not that long...man that is over 2 weeks without him making a comment is almost unheard of...Speak up zipper
Old 05-24-2007, 05:28 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Thanks, BJ,and All who missed me.
For being concerned, i've been up in Miss. working for 16 days straight, just got home tonite thursday at 6:45 pm..
My house up there is only 45 miles from Memphis. What a hotbed of racing that area is. Example; last weekend Memphis paid 10,000.00 on sat. and 10,000.00 on sunday for super-pro, Bihalia 20 miles away paid 1000.00 for super-pro, Holly springs 35 miles from Memphis paid 1200.00 super-pro, 1000.00 for the heads up 6.0 class. Got the dodge to run 5.92, got the dragster to run 4.98 both little motors. Went 4 rounds with the dragster and lost on a .0011 package. Ran 4.983 with an .008 light, other guy went # plus .0002 with an .007 light. Tough competition.
This weekend Holly spring is paying $5,000.00 friday nite, $10,000.00 sat. and $10.000.00 sunday for super-pro BTE sponsered. Big bucks, but you better be good.

Zipper

PS, got a date in Clearwater next week to pick up my Anglia Chassis and fab 9 rearend. Other good news is that i leased out the house in Miss. for 6 mos. goody :P additional Anglia money
Old 05-25-2007, 05:17 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

its good to know your doing your thang Zip....don't scare us like that anymore...LOL....

Brian
Old 05-25-2007, 10:26 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Aw!! BJ,
It was not my intention to scare anyone, we have at least 10 computers on line at the shop, but they are mostly used for programming the CNC equipment and i rarely go on the line to do my personal stuff, i did check my email almost daily. Plus beening busier that a one legged man in an ass kicking contest, i just didn't keep up on things. I promise to not stay away to the point that i might look DEAD any more.
But i am greatful that some people actually care if i don't show up for a period of time.
Even 454 said he ask about me, hell he's getting a little long in tooth himself, but not yet like me. I just want one thing to happen, and that is to drive the anglia on a lot of full passes before i reach 70. Right now i'm 1 1/2 yrs. away. I'm going in the next couple weeks for my physical for my go fast license. I'll probable take the driving test in Jeffs dragster or the Dodge. Most likely the dragster, anyone can drive a 4 sec. 1/8 mile dragster with their eyes closed. Also i have an appointment with the eye doc. for corrective eye surgery. Ahh!! 20/20 again, i can't wait.

Zip.
Old 05-25-2007, 10:34 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by lotsof454sss
I was just asking Tom about ole Zip yesterday...I knew he had not been around for awhile but not that long...man that is over 2 weeks without him making a comment is almost unheard of...Speak up zipper
HeHe, i had to come back to look at the smiling pig, i am greatful that some people were concerned, i want let it happen again, besides if i don't show every few days Tom might take away my master builder statis.
Speaking up sometime puts more foot in my mouth than i have mouth, but i'm man enough if i do i can appolagise and go forward.
Hey hope you got your Ga. law problems worked out.

Zip.
Old 05-26-2007, 06:18 AM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by zipper06
Originally Posted by lotsof454sss
if i don't show every few days Tom might take away my master builder statis.

Zip.
Oh......Master Builder.......I see what it says now.....

Gee Zip, I just thought old age finally hit ya and you had just wandered away from the old folks home :shock: :wink:

J/K Zip, it is good to see you still havin fun at your age...lol...J/K again, couldn't resist.

It is good to have you here and yes we all missed you.

Just don't hug the pig, he has a breath issue
Old 05-26-2007, 10:10 AM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

Hey zip I wasn't missing ya, just hoping to buy a few bargains in racing equipment...That was what Brian and I had in mind....I might as well throw him in too....LOL...LOL...Naw really I had asked Tom and you were being missed so that should make you feel better and let me know the secret on that 20/20 vision so i can plan it...