Ohio Sellers Not Honest?

Old 08-29-2009, 09:08 AM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

I CAN UNDERSTAND YOU BEING BITTER WE ALL WORK HARD FOR OUR MONEY AND IT SUCKS THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE PRAY ON US HONEST PEOPLE, JUST HOPE THERE IS A SPECIAL PLACE IN HELL FOR THEM!
Old 08-29-2009, 09:30 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

i think if you had just said i was ripped off by someone in Ohio that would have made more sense..to many of us....Not all guys from Ohio is bad news.

I have dealt with many Form Ohio with Great Deals...

I also think this thread belongs in the feedback section..so i am moving it Now.......And NO I am not from Ohio...but been there a time or Two.. :shock:

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 08-29-2009, 10:09 AM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default OHIO

NOPE!Theres your Answer.Because you dont Want anymore!!
Now,Lets Here the STORY?
Later
G 8)
Old 08-29-2009, 10:11 AM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT TO HELP YOU???YOU GET ON HERE CALLING EVERYONE IGNORANT ASSHOLES AND EVERYBODY FROM OHIO IS A SCAMMER....GIVE ME A BREAK :?
Old 08-29-2009, 11:56 AM
vegaswheelsup
CRAFTSMAN

Default ohio

STILL NOT ONE STORY OF AN OHIO SELLER MAKING GOOD, JUST MORE NONSENSE!!
Old 08-29-2009, 12:17 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

The roller dragster that I sold on RJ last year was sold to a guy from Ohio. I swear it is the truth, I cannot remember his name. If you are reading this and I sold you the dragster, step up DEFEND YOUR STATE!.

I agree with juice about Vega being harsh to Ohio in the first post, but I have to say, I damn sure understand. Just don't be cussin us out Vega, we are all big boys and can argue and remain pals!!
Old 08-29-2009, 12:21 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: ohio

Originally Posted by vegaswheelsup
STILL NOT ONE STORY OF AN OHIO SELLER MAKING GOOD, JUST MORE NONSENSE!!
Hey guys it seems to me that this guy is not going to listen to you when a few of ya'll have said that you had good dealings with guys form Ohio already.
Old 08-29-2009, 01:14 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by vegaswheelsup
That is why I am looking for positive feedback on Ohio sellers, I do not want to think people are dishonest. I have been lied too by both Ohio guys I dealt with. If you search the forum there are other threads about Ohio ripp off groups. I was just wanting too know if others were having the same issues with Ohio guys.
You are an absolute idiot. To even think that just because someone is from a certain state means they are dishonest is just as ignorant as thinking all young black men are gang bangers. It's simply not true and is a blanket statement that proves your stupidity.Now how about you shut the fjjk up and leave. :roll:
Old 08-29-2009, 02:22 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

I know a bunch of guys from Ohio who are good honest people who would better over backwards to help ya out and not bend ya over ...

this topic is just stupid ...

who'd of though someone from michigan sticking up for a lot of people in ohio .. yep its not college fball season yet :wink:
Old 08-29-2009, 03:15 PM
vegaswheelsup
CRAFTSMAN

STILL NOT ONE GUY SAYING I BOUGHT THIS ITEM FROM THIS GUY IN OHIO AND IT WAS AS PROMISED!! YOU GUYS HAVE PROVEN MY POINT, THANKS! DO A SEARCH IN THE SCAMMER SECTION ON THE WORD OHIO AND SEE WHAT COMES UP. JUST ME THOUGH REMEMBER. PEOPLE ON HERE WANT A FIGHT. ISNT THE FORUM TO TALK ABOUT A GENERAL QUESTION HONESTLY, NOT RIDICULE ONE FOR ASKING! NOT ONE OHIO SELLER DEFENDED THERE STATE! THANKS FOR MAKING THIS SITE EVEN MORE OF A RACINGJOKE!!!!!! AND DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME ON THIS THREAD IT IS A JOKE!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -