slappyracing (#29344) What do you think?

Old 05-16-2009, 11:06 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Well...it was a bigger engine....his car had a 468 and he ended up with a 469!! What a deal! :lol:

Good looking roadster too bad he put scumbag centerliars wheels on it.
Old 05-16-2009, 01:53 PM
dparker
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Tod74
Well...it was a bigger engine....his car had a 468 and he ended up with a 469!! What a deal! :lol:

Easy now I traded him those wheels. There was no way I was going to clean them with all the grooves. They always look good on someone elses car. Bogart for me.....
Old 05-16-2009, 02:29 PM
robinhorn
CRAFTSMAN

My friend got the car he was looking for. He was just hoping that what the seller told him on the engine was accurate. And yes I know a used engine is a used engine, but the problem isn't that the engine blew up, its that he lied on the size and the parts in the engine. I'm glad you check every part out before you buy. But for me I have made deals where I didn't get to check out every part out before I received it, and had to take the seller word on some of the parts. Thats why I'm glad we have this feedback section to notify others when someone isn't an honest seller. This guy John Taylor should at least pay back the $1500.00 boot he got for having the bigger engine. As yes, I think this will cost him more than $1500.00 in the long run, since he is a wheeler/dealer. I sure he'll be selling something else down the line.[/quote]

Dparker,

I do look at all the parts I buy. I work to hard for my money. I was not saying your friend did wrong it just allowed this low life to get over on someone yet again. This was not the first time he has done this I am sure

The guy who sold your friend the car should have to come up with what he said he was selling and not less. You should neve have to settle for less then what you agreed to buy.

This seller should have his hands cut off just far enough up that he can not wipe his own butt.
Old 05-16-2009, 02:32 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by dparker

Easy now I traded him those wheels. There was no way I was going to clean them with all the grooves. They always look good on someone elses car. Bogart for me.....
The wheels aren't bad it's the company that makes them I have issues with....
scumbags
Old 05-16-2009, 02:35 PM
dparker
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by dparker

The wheels aren't bad it's the company that makes them I have issues with....
scumbags
I got some old Centeline stickers if you want me to send them to you. They'll go good with that pretty blue paint.lol. :lol: