RACING JUNKIE

Here is the only info I could find.
Sounds like a major headache.

http://www.automotiveforums.com/t975...wap_help_.html
Old 06-27-2010, 07:20 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Classic response bigkahun74 :!: Welcome to the forum man :!:
Nothing to add as info for your swap though, sorry.
Originally Posted by bigkahun74
Glad to see you douches are good for something. I ask for a little advice and I get a picture of one of your heroes. Real cool! thanks for nothing.
Old 06-27-2010, 03:25 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

YOU GUYS KNEW IT WOULD HAPPEN 8) SO HERE GOES 8)

WHY NOT --THEY PUT CHEVIES IN EVERYTHING ELSE--SOOOOOOOOOOO --A FORD CAN GO OTHER PLACES AS WELL
ANY SWAP INTO ANY OTHER BRAND DOES TAKE ALOT OF FIGURING/PLANNING/CUTTING/FABBING/ AND ALOT OF HARD WORK :lol: :lol:

BEFORE YOU GUYS FORGET IT IN THOSE CHEBBYBRAINS OF YOURS-------
IT IS WHAT HOT RODDING WAS ALL ABOUT[AND I HOPE STAYS] :twisted: :shock: :lol:
LIVELY

PS--bigkahun74--DON'T BE A SMARTALLECK-PLEASE--THE CHEVYBRAIN CAN ONLY TAKE SO MUCH AT A TIME :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 06-27-2010, 05:39 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

How 'bout a BIG BLOCK Mopar in that Camaro ??!!! Now we're talkin' Gang !!
Hot rodding is ALL about INGENUITY , or is that ENGINEuity ......Do what YOU want, not what the 'gang' says. Think outa the box. :shock: ops: ops: ops:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2986820
Old 06-28-2010, 08:17 PM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

Well, if dude wanted to put any American V-8 in a smart car, I'd be all over that!!!
Old 06-28-2010, 08:52 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 06-28-2010, 10:49 PM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

Glad to see you douches are good for something. I ask for a little advice and I get a picture of one of your heroes. Real cool! thanks for nothing.

The name calling was un-called for, but whatever dude, you asked for it IMO.

Cudos Todd, your funny pic was spot on, still lmao! :lol:
Old 06-29-2010, 07:29 AM
bigkahun74
SHOW GUEST

Originally Posted by cepx111

The name calling might have been uncalled for in your opinion, but you are entitled to that. I was looking for info and that picture was all I got with everyone commenting on the photo. It would have upset you too if it was your first time on the site. I didn't come to start a fight and I apologize if I came off that way, all I was wanting was a little insight.
Thank you to those of you who replied with info it was helpful. The issue with the k member can be solved by getting a AFE k member with Ford motor mounts.
Old 06-29-2010, 07:38 AM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

I didnt go back to read your original post but what size are you thinking about dropping in?? I am dropping in a 460 SCJ block bored out to a 506 in my 93 Mustang. Gotta love them BBFs I tell ya.
Old 06-29-2010, 09:11 PM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by cepx111

The name calling might have been uncalled for in your opinion, but you are entitled to that. I was looking for info and that picture was all I got with everyone commenting on the photo. It would have upset you too if it was your first time on the site. I didn't come to start a fight and I apologize if I came off that way, all I was wanting was a little insight.
Thank you to those of you who replied with info it was helpful. The issue with the k member can be solved by getting a AFE k member with Ford motor mounts.
Well dude, apologies accepted and if I came off like a Richard Kranium, I apologize for that too.
Theres one thing you'll learn about any gearhead "helping" site.
You gotta come in here with thick skin, dont get you feelings hurt if you dont get help right off the bat, help will come, or maybe it already came, ay any rate, we like to chop it up here just as much as any other site, it wasnt directed at you, it was all in fun, so lighten up alittle and take these guys with a grain of salt.

As far as the "bastard" engine swap goes, a cutting torch, lots of angle iron and a good welder come to mind, no K member required.

Goodluck dude>Cp

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -