Old 04-21-2012, 07:44 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

its not about what you drive, its how you drive it! :lol:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 04-21-2012, 11:22 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

It's each and everyone of you :!: :!: Ford,Chevy,Mopar, Altered,Rail, Whatever you drive :!: :!: Some of you i have met in person others hope to in the future :!: :!:

Mark
Old 04-21-2012, 04:39 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Guys I hadn't been told anything but I am like all of you I been here on this site for nearly 10 years. I will make a promise to all of you guys if I can get support from each of you.what I mean by support is following my lead. I plan on going nowhere and plan on being a admin on this forum as long as they will let me. I will say after being at this job for nearly a decade I know a little of how you need to run,supervise a forum. So if indeed anything ever happens to this forum I will make a vow to all you regulars that I will design and operate a forum for all you guys to go and hang out like we all been doing for years. All I need is your commitment. For anyone that could be reading this from RJ home office or anyone that could be involved in any acquisitions if ANY..please understand my wishes are for things to remain as they are but as always my loyalty lies with the members of this forum because without the regular core members there is no forum. I am putting this in the open guys what do ya say ? I am a firm believer in getting a plan in place way before you would ever need to use it.In this case I certainly hope no plans will have to be executed.

So you tell me guys you on board if it comes down to the unthinkable ?
Old 04-21-2012, 04:49 PM
RonOwensRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

You can count me B i know i don't post a lot on the forum but i do read the forum a lot . i also feel like i have a lot of friends here also.
Old 04-21-2012, 05:15 PM
fla1976
RACING JUNKIE

Lead on Huck. This is the only worthwhile forum that I have found. It would be sad to have it changed or ended. My two cents. :?
Old 04-21-2012, 05:24 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by rlmotorsports
You can count me B i know i don't post a lot on the forum but i do read the forum a lot . i also feel like i have a lot of friends here also.
You can count me in Brian.
I'm with Ron. I don't post much anymore but I'm here checking in often.
Old 04-21-2012, 05:51 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

this is the greatest forum out there- --whether it stays on RJ or another has to be started-- :idea: -count me in BRIAN --- 8)
Old 04-21-2012, 06:06 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

I am all in Brian and I hope it stays here but if we do move, so be it and would be willing to pitch in anything within my means!

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 04-21-2012, 06:39 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

You can count on me BJ, i've known you dad for over 40 yrs, when you was a little guy and you've been my friend since the day i signed up over 6 yrs. ago and that will never change in my eyes no matter what happens with the forum as we know it. I too have made many friends here on the forum in the last 6 yrs and they too will be my friends until the day i die.

Zip
Old 04-21-2012, 08:24 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

I am in BJ, I'm with you :!: :!:

Mark

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -