radZ,here is your 'current' administration at work....

Old 04-22-2009, 12:26 AM
radicalz
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by MEMRACING62
HMMMM, IT SEEMS TOD HAS RADZ SPEECHLESS WITH THE SIMPLIST OF QUESTIONS :P :P

No actually I am just awestruck....wow....Something you all might want to think about is that Hilter was a CONSERVATIVE.....
Old 04-22-2009, 03:52 AM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by radicalz
Originally Posted by MEMRACING62
HMMMM, IT SEEMS TOD HAS RADZ SPEECHLESS WITH THE SIMPLIST OF QUESTIONS :P :P

No actually I am just awestruck....wow....Something you all might want to think about is that Hilter was a CONSERVATIVE.....
Hitler was a conservative........ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:...........is it any wonder you call yourself radicalz, if you believe that :!: RIIIIIGHT, AND THE KKK IS A SOCIAL REFORM GROUP :!: :!: Hitler was a conservative, HUh???? YOU BET ! ! !
Old 04-22-2009, 09:02 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Okay Radz.... you just completely DESTROYED what little character you had by that TOTALLY STUPID comment. Now we all know you were dropped on your head as a child....

I am surprised you are not trying to figure out how to make your Boogie Nights Camaro run on Bio-Fuel... green boy. You need some help my friend....
Old 04-23-2009, 12:13 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

hitler a conservative?and im a SUIT!!!!!!you REALLY are ignorant.he was one of the biggest and most dangerous racist that the world had ever seen. and his politics as far left as you could go. remember my comment about reading, radz? well now i really know you dont read at all!and if yu do is it the same bookthat you got your info on hitler the same one that you get your political info from?