RACING JUNKIE

Default Justice

X2
Old 01-04-2009, 03:56 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by suicidebomb
I wasn't trying to jump on anyone here, Iwas just pointing out that justice is bought and paid for in this country, same as freedom. You steal a loaf of bread to feed your kids, and get caught, you do time in jail. You steal 50 billon dollars, and get caught, you get house arrest, in your luxury condo, and instead of showing up to court in chains, you show up in your limosine. That's American justice, true justice will be attained when, we get off our asses, and force the courts to treat everyone the same. If that offends anyone, IT SHOULD, it offends me.
i do not see where you offended anyone..matter of fact i think you were spot on...

i think we are all on the same lines in that the system needs some tweaking.

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 01-04-2009, 05:27 PM
savoyracer
SHOW GUEST

Originally Posted by suicidebomb
We have the greatest justice system on Earth. The proof is in the fact, that we imprison more of our fellow citizens, than any other nation on the planet. Unless, of course if you are a U.S. senator, who drives his jeep off a bridge and drowns a girl, in a drunken stupor. Then we don't do anything.
......Wasn't a jeep......He is not a Senator in my book.....Just an unindicted murderer!! Be glad to see the SOB pass away.
Old 01-05-2009, 12:02 AM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

I couldn't remember if it was a jeep, or a Rolls Kinardly, but I see you know who I was talking about. You get a big ole thumbs up from me savoyracer.

Bjuice,

Thanks, I believe we're on the same page. It aint the constitution that I don't respect, It's the polecats, we seem to keep electing, that I can't stomach.
Old 01-06-2009, 12:25 AM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

I agree with all above except I lost 100% years ago.
I can one good thing about him though, he's always good for a laugh on the late show.
JMO> Cp
Old 01-06-2009, 03:16 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

In reality, we are the people who are pee-ons that could make one wrong mistake and pay dearly... what matters to me is what God thinks. If he pardons me for my defects, sins & mistakes. I got into some pretty bad trouble when i was 18 & I have one nasty mark on my record that is now 20 years old. A simple fight & a loss of control of anger... nobody hurt bad, no real harm done but bloody noses & some pride. That day I had no idea that I would get a an Assault charge. Now it is optional to expunge, but I have never looked back. That monkey on my back could be heavy if I wanted to be, but i do not let it drag me down... God forgave me already.

Hey- I am off to Indianapolis for a Arcehry trade show & back on Monday the 12th so pray for me to get to & from safley if you think about it & i will see you all next week. Rigsby
Old 01-06-2009, 04:22 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

HAVE FUN Rigs !!
Old 01-12-2009, 05:12 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Addendum; With Gw's time in office winding down I gotta say this even after my original rant in this thread.

He has really done all he could to take care of our fighting men and women who DO have a tremendous respect for George. Unlike Clinton who was despised by our military folks. Being President of the most economically and militarily powerful nation on earth is NOT for the faint of heart. ( Ya hear that Barry ?) When GW made a decision, he stuck with it and never waffled nor flipflopped. AND we have NOT had another major terror attack on his watch.
Thus, I still have lost that 95% respect for him on the multitude of other issues that just flat pisses me off and don't follow any logic A TALL, however that remaining 5% is so strong that I'd go into battle any time any where, under his orders.
God bless ya GW and Thank you for your contribution.
Old 01-13-2009, 08:16 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

I am back now... great show for Bowtech Archery. In this "crippled economy" we had the best show EVER selling almost double the product over LY. Either compound bows are recession proof, or the economy is not quite as bad as they say (media)...

I am with you double-d... under GW's watch, we have not seen another attack on our country. At the same time, I do not understand some of the choices he makes... seems like I do not have the knowledge to know better. Anyways, good to be back home... I hate traveling. Hope things have been good for you guys. Rigsby
Old 01-13-2009, 08:34 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Welcome home Rigs ! Glad all went better than planned, quite a bonus, huh ?

Yeah, it has been VERY entertaining here of late ! Ya got some catching up to do !
:roll: :roll: :roll: ops: ops: ops: :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :P :P

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -