Drag Racers looking for good deals on parts.

Old 12-31-2008, 02:39 AM
jcoetzee
APPRENTICE

i understand that to, thats why i asked what the best way to do this, i have very thick skin, and if i cant take a little bit of this then i would of never been able to do what i do, everyone always feels as if somone is trying to musle them out, i am not doing that, if someone is already helping the dragracers out i am fine with that i was just dropping a line, if there are paths i need to go through i will go through them gladly, anouth thing is i dont want to post prices on the board i think that will deff step on toes. so i will be contacting some people about setting up here, and i want to see what i can do, i think i can save some good folks some good money, not a couple of bucks.
Old 01-01-2009, 06:49 AM
fishmanjoe
JUNIOR BUILDER

Sir,Let me start by saying that if you have access to hundreds of brands,it sounds to me that you are just the opposite of a small time seller trying to help out the small time racer.This requirement of having to show proof to you that we are small time buyers,sounds like a gimmick to me .This is just a gut feeling i HAVE! Why don't you have some of your satisfied customers come on and stand for you .FISHMANJOE