PREPARE....but don't tell.....

Old 12-15-2011, 06:54 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

The 2nd Amendment is CRUCIAL in keeping the Gvt at bay. With them KNOWING just how strong firearm and ammo sales are, is putting the BIG FEAR in them. The longer we continue this trend, the larger the fear. There's no way they would chance an all out assault on every person who has 'registered' weapons let alone the millions that don't 'register'.
I firmly believe that all these OWS 'protests' are a dry run to see how easy and effectively they can fire up a counter-resistance to OUR resistance. USEFUL IDIOTS.....
NOTE; I do NOT condone anarchy nor violent protests in any form.
Old 12-15-2011, 08:15 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

I agree DD... but I think the OWS guys are going to dwindle down to transients who are basically homeless & clueless on the OWS mission... which is muddy & unclear at best. It will be the people who are cold & hungry who can't go home... because they don't have one. They probably are already people with records & past arrests.

I hate the thought of our 1st amendment being attacked like that; let alone the 2nd. As far as our GVT is concerned, they have labeled us as terrorists already if we have a belief in God, own a weapon, are conservative thinkers, etc... now they want to squelch us with speech. Amazing....
Old 12-16-2011, 03:25 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

what scares me is complacetcey, (i know the spelling is really bad this morning im hurtin lol, no really)people will sit back till it all over then say wtf. how did this happen. thats the way its been for 1000s of yrs. people dont do anything to stop the gov. but bitch . now is the time to tell them to stop. there is a urgency to this.but no nobody sees it but us few.
Old 12-16-2011, 07:33 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

It's a proven fact that it takes only 10% of the people to affect change in the total population, no matter what that 'change' is....Hence; Obummers EZ election.
Old 12-16-2011, 10:15 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by DrivingMissDD
It's a proven fact that it takes only 10% of the people to affect change in the total population, no matter what that 'change' is....Hence; Obummers EZ election.
When purposed the way you describe above, it would seem that we could throw out the bums making so much bureaucracy & BS today.... easily...but I am afraid despite the efforts of you, me, & others, we may be shocked & dismayed that O'Blunder gets another term.

We better not be here in another year+ talking about how it sucks that he got another term in office. We are running out of time. No real good candidates, we have independents & other moderates who get lost in the votes, etc.... O'Blowhard has a strong chance in winning again. Lord, I hope I am wrong... I hope I am wrong.
Old 12-16-2011, 02:41 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Like Glenn says, don't waste your time and breath on diehard libs and 'O' lovers, they will only 'change' on their own if at all. Moderates, fence sitters and undecideds are who we need to bring into CIVIL discourse and EDUCATE them on the Progressive movement which is working hand in hand with radical Islam to 'change'( DESTROY) AMERICA. You cannot change people's minds overnight, but we CAN plant seeds.
Old 12-17-2011, 02:46 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

theres a few other things i would like to plant! oh did i say that out loud? lol
Old 01-07-2012, 11:19 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

As long as 48% of the voting public gets their information from 20 second sound bites provided by a Liberal Media and paid for Political Ads, they (and you) will get the kind of Government you deserve (or don't) . .

As a "Good" American, you need to educate your neighbor . . No matter how frickin' stoopid he is . . .
Old 01-08-2012, 01:28 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

you cant fix stupid... but you can put a end to it.. now read between the lines....
Old 01-25-2012, 03:59 PM
ken0069
MASTER BUILDER

People what we must understand is that the White House doesn't mean anything to us if the Repubs don't win at least a majority in the Senate!! A Repub President is still screwed as long as Dirty Harry is still in control of the Senate!! In fact, I'd rather see Repubs take the Senate and retain the House as that will put the screws to Oblamo. And if the Repubs were to get a 60 seat Super Majority in the Senate, which IS possible, then Oblamo would be history and maybe impeached within 6 months of his temper tantrum.

There are 24 Democrap seats up for grabs in November and there's 10 Republicrap seats up. If Repubs can win HALF of those then they will have a majority.

Having said that, all my political donations this fall will go to Senate candidates and I'll let the White House fall where it may since I'm not happy with EITHER of the two front runners!!