Christmas Present

Old 12-12-2011, 01:48 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by zipper06
Originally Posted by bjuice
Rabbit you met my Daughter she is getting a some $25.00 and $30.00 gifts..almost anything pleases her at 6 yrs old. The wife is getting into May Kay so I Spotted a decent lap top at Walmart for around $300.00...to help her track and organize her Mary Kay products and customers..

My gift to me is a 6 speed Richmond tranny for the 73 camaro I showed you here while you were at the house :shock:
BJ, you need to be saving your money, because in 2 yrs, you should be buying your daugher a JR dragster, it's almost as much fun as running your own car. A couple yrs ago i was at Holly Springs and i was parked next to a family with a Jr dragister, they had an 8 yr old daughter and a 9 yr old son. They each were allowed to do a time trials run and the one with the best reacation time was allowed to run that nite and the loser had to keep the dragister cleaned, fueled and get it ready for the next round. I don't know if i have seen a closer nit family, it was great watching those kids helping one a another to win. They didn't win but it was the best display of sportminship that i've seen in a lot of yrs.

Zip.
Zip your exactley right that has been on my mind for quite sometime..I think this year I am gonna try to seriously sell the Nova..The chassis tag expired so I am going to do an Update on it and get a fresh 7.50 tag and see if anyone is interested in the car..I know its no use in trying to sell with an expired tag.

I am gonna stay in the weekend Racing game just plan on slowing it down some...something I can roll off the trailer and run myself if I want to go one weekend...right Now its a Job !!! Fun and Fast but No doubt its work.

If I do not sell the car I'm thinking very seriously about un-plugging the NOS putting a little gear in it and just running on Motor.

You have a great Christmas My friend !

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 12-16-2011, 03:20 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Not in the realm of a toter home but fun just the same !

http://www.cruzinworld.com/categorie...otive-Jewelry/

Old 12-17-2011, 02:33 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

damn dd that thing could rip your nostrels wide open!!! try gettin your money out of your pocket with that thing on your finger.lol
Old 12-17-2011, 08:11 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Could you imagine having one on every finger of both hands ?
And all of them fired up !!??

Old 12-17-2011, 10:23 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

I think you're right. What was I thinking? You guys got my present a long time ago

Harbone, staying at home for Christmas will be a break for ya'll. Hope you two enjoy every minute of it together.

Hey Scooter, Do ya'll have Christmas way over there? lol Whatcha getting your son this year?[/quote]

Wabb: we are getting him a used XR 80 (can't afford a new one this year). He saved some money himself too. The Daughter (she is 8) wants a I pod. I am looking to get some Summit bucks & the rest of my stuff for my 327 in my Chevelle. Last, we got a Great Dane dog this year, she will get a massive bone. I have not figured out my wifes gift yet; but I will be creative somehow. That Toter/link is decent priced!! Seems like a good deal. Work/sales were good this year, so I feel blessed... but this is a slow time of year no matter what. I hope 2012 is better for everyone so we can continue to be gearheads.
Old 12-18-2011, 03:59 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Scooter, Some of the best times in my life were on a Yamaha 80. Ridding a small dirt bike is so much fun for a young kid. He's gonna love it. Just remember to keep him plenty of gas. Your girls I pod will keep her busy for a long time. The simple gifts with a lot of thought are the best and most fun to give. I'm sure your wife will like whatever it is.
And I am glad to see you included a gift for the 4 legged child.
My dog has more presents than I do. He's gets spolied by everybody in the family!
This time of the year is priceless. The older I get the more I enjoy it!
Old 12-19-2011, 02:34 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Wabb:

You hit the nail on the head... I put so many miles on my YZ 80 back then. Some of the best times in my life!! I got in trouble once riding it to school even. I am getting the XR instead of a CR, YZ, RM, KX, etc... those bikes are so fast now days. The best part will be riding together.

Christmas is indeed a great time... I feel badly for those who see it as painful. I understand it can be hard for some. Like you, I appreciate it more the older I get.

Spoil your puppy. Where else do you find true unconditional love?? Mans best friend.