Chassis stretcher

Old 01-19-2009, 07:52 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Lively is starting to show signs of stir craziness.....is it contagious ? Will it morph him into .....HILLDALE ?!?!?! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Old 01-19-2009, 08:44 PM
hotrodharley
EXPERT BUILDER

blam it on the
colths dryer..that is what i blame when my t-shits don't cover my belly
Old 01-19-2009, 10:26 PM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

My weight had balloned up to 289lbs which sent me to the lean cuisine section at the freezer, since then I've lost 10lbs - my goal is 20 but I'll gladly take more.
Maybe if I just quit drinking liquid bread I could get back into my 38's again, on second thought nahhh my 40's fit fine.
Later, Cp
Old 01-20-2009, 02:24 AM
itsabird
RACING JUNKIE

come on guys, there is a cure for this ailment, it,s called the gym.
Old 01-20-2009, 03:03 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

boy does this thread hit home!before my wreck i was at 170lbs. since my wreck i dont go anywhere just dont stay on the move like i used to.i cant work off what i eat. well since i cant sleep (2hrs. a nite)i lay in bed or in on the computer and what is there to do but eat.and i discovered ice cream!!i can eat a qt. in 3 days and i do it. im 201 and im only 5'9.i want to quit smoking but i know whats going to happen.if you want to get a good laugh you should watch me try to get out of some our custumers cars.like a trans am or a 240z. im so uncomfortable it aint funny.
Old 01-20-2009, 06:16 AM
blowninjected540
EXPERT BUILDER

I joined a gym january the 2nd, been working out 4 times a week, watching what I eat and allready lost 13 lbs feels great " I WILL FIT IN THAT FIRE SUIT IN THE SPRING " LOL , and when MY boys told me I look like the michellan man inside my car. I had to do something, good luck, alot easier going on, then coming off. (27 lbs to go.)
Old 01-20-2009, 08:12 AM
KKC
JOURNEYMAN

Man, how the pounds have added up...

Before I got married 4 years ago, I was a steady 201lbs. for the past 20 years, not bad for being 6'3". 8)

But ever since our wedding, the pounds have been just rolling on! I'm now at 238lbs.!! :shock:

What can I say, I married a great cook!

I think I'm going to need to try dieting. :lol:

Hmmmmm, I wonder if Sushi is considered dietary food? :lol:
Old 01-20-2009, 08:38 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

lively is going stir crazy cause its BUTT ASS COLD here in Illinois!!!! :shock:
Old 01-20-2009, 03:18 PM
slowmotion
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by KKC
Hmmmmm, I wonder if Sushi is considered dietary food? :lol:
It would be for me because I'd throw up. ops:
Old 01-20-2009, 03:25 PM
slowmotion
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by outlaw256
boy does this thread hit home!before my wreck i was at 170lbs. since my wreck i dont go anywhere just dont stay on the move like i used to.i cant work off what i eat. well since i cant sleep (2hrs. a nite)i lay in bed or in on the computer and what is there to do but eat.and i discovered ice cream!!i can eat a qt. in 3 days and i do it. im 201 and im only 5'9.i want to quit smoking but i know whats going to happen.if you want to get a good laugh you should watch me try to get out of some our custumers cars.like a trans am or a 240z. im so uncomfortable it aint funny.
Pretty much the same problem here. I was getting in good shape right before my accident. I can't go and do things like I could before. I've tried walking more but the weather doesn't always co-operate. I've got good days and bad. On a bad day the last thing I want to do is go for a walk. Doesn't help that my wife is a good cook.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -