right on avery, good to hear!!!!!!
Old 12-12-2007, 04:26 PM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

Hey Avery, How much for the S-10 :?: :lol:
Old 12-12-2007, 05:26 PM
lookingaround
RACING JUNKIE

perry bud i think im going to try to hang on to it for a few passes down the track anyways.
Old 12-12-2007, 05:37 PM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

Default Avery can't keep one

Yeah right....see you in the pits :lol: You have sold every dog gone vehicle I know of you getting....you are worse about selling them than me :shock: Keep trading bud til they run out of trades :lol: ok spib I will give you 2 to 1 odds he sells in 4 months
Old 12-12-2007, 06:33 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

WITHIN 2 MONTHS--SOLD OR TRADED!!!!!!!! :cry: ops: 8) :cry: :lol: :shock: :P :P
Old 12-12-2007, 07:38 PM
spib
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Avery can't keep one

Originally Posted by lotsof454sss
Yeah right....see you in the pits :lol: You have sold every dog gone vehicle I know of you getting....you are worse about selling them than me :shock: Keep trading bud til they run out of trades :lol: ok spib I will give you 2 to 1 odds he sells in 4 months
you guys got to give avery a lil slack, I think he had big regrets abought selling that s10 blazer, I say he keeps and if he gets to the dragstrip with it , he might not let it go!!!!!! avery I had a grandpa that evry time I went to his house he had a new rig, or rv or both, I was just as bad, but everything I have now, I wanted and my wife gets that look, so I will keep what I have, for now!!!!!
Old 12-13-2007, 12:41 PM
lookingaround
RACING JUNKIE

dang guys yall act like you know me. lol. spib i do regret getting rid of my little blazer. it ran better then all three mustangs i had. im really going to try to keep this one but im not married to it so if a good deal comes along its gone. :shock:
Old 12-13-2007, 01:37 PM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by lookingaround
dang guys yall act like you know me. lol. spib i do regret getting rid of my little blazer. it ran better then all three mustangs i had. im really going to try to keep this one but im not married to it so if a good deal comes along its gone. :shock:
3 to 1 spib......I am reading between the lines Avery is typing...as in "I am not married to it"..anyone else want some of spibs money :?: ROTFLMAO...Actually I hope lookingaround keeps the S-10 and he and I can grudge race at Brainerd 8)
Old 12-13-2007, 02:12 PM
lookingaround
RACING JUNKIE

[quote="lotsof454sss"]Yeah right....see you in the pits :lol: You have sold every dog gone vehicle I know of you getting....you are worse about selling them than me :shock: Keep trading bud til they run out of trades :lol: ok spib I will give you 2 to 1 odds he sells in 4 months[/quote perry it will take me 4 months to tear it apart and get it back together.lol
Old 12-13-2007, 02:57 PM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

[quote="lookingaround"]
Originally Posted by lotsof454sss
Yeah right....see you in the pits :lol: You have sold every dog gone vehicle I know of you getting....you are worse about selling them than me :shock: Keep trading bud til they run out of trades :lol: ok spib I will give you 2 to 1 odds he sells in 4 months[/quote perry it will take me 4 months to tear it apart and get it back together.lol
Then I reckon the race is on bud...Look forward to finally meeting you 8)
S-10 vs S-10

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -