Thoughts?

Old 01-15-2011, 09:32 AM
ChevyzZz
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Default Thoughts?

The killings in Arizona are being used as nothing BUT political gain. Thoughts on this and perhaps even thoughts on the current administration and it's policies and goals? Or even it's accomplishments...If there are any...
Old 01-15-2011, 02:38 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

And as usual, all of THEIR rantings and blamings are founded on FICTION NOT FACT. The left has used HATE speech 1000 times more than the right. Glenn Beck has video and audio ( from their OWN MOUTHS) of this FACTUAL PROOF.....

http://www.glennbeck.com/2011/01/14/...lent-rhetoric/

http://www.glennbeck.com/2011/01/13/...ans-and-media/

http://www.glennbeck.com/2011/01/12/...glenns-pledge/

-----------
Old 01-15-2011, 06:08 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

heres my opinion GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE. some kill with knifes so whats after they take our guns have to have a knife permit to cut a freaking steak
Old 01-16-2011, 06:00 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by dragonmaster093
heres my opinion GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE. some kill with knifes so whats after they take our guns have to have a knife permit to cut a freaking steak
You want gun control? Simple, put the thieves in jail AND LEAVE THEM THERE! How many times have you heard he already had a police record? If they stayed in jail at least they would only have a chance to commit one crime instead of multiple crimes.
Old 01-16-2011, 04:02 PM
ChevyzZz
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

I say, (And excuse me if this is harsh) But, I say go ahead & KILL every rapist, child molester, & murderer. I mean, How many people are in prison FOR LIFE for crimes such as these? If they are sentenced to a life in prison or a life on "death row" Then I BELIEVE we should finish them off. How often do we hear about "Our prison's are over packed" etc..

Every ILLEGAL immigrant that commits a crime...Are thrown IN AMERICAN prison? Why are they not deported? Our prison life is better then half of the places they come from. So were doing them a FAVOR by imprisoning them.

I am very interested in this: And I would like to see some thoughts.

One: Left wing/Liberals are ANTI GUN BUT now there is talk (Because so many folks in office WALK in public) about folks in office CARRYING their own weapon. Which IS legal..BUT, I want to see how many DEMONCATS actually carry one or walk WITH someone that has one.

TWO: How many DemonCats will we see NOT fighting when this man goes for death penalty?

How many hypocrites will we see exposed after all of this from the LEFT??

Sry for the longer post.. I have a love hate for politics...lol

GO TEA PARTY!
Old 01-21-2011, 05:36 PM
Jordan1984
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Guns don't kill people, people kill people? What the hell! If that's true, then can I blame misspelled words on my pencil? If you take guns away from the everyday joe who owns a gun and wants to protect his family or go hunting, then you only leave the crooks and cops with guns. You really think a drug lord is going to get rid of his "9"? Kind of like he hides his drugs, he just going to hide his gun.
Old 01-22-2011, 08:18 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

last thing i wanna do is give up guns but blaming the gun for what the idiot holding does isnt right
Old 01-23-2011, 12:26 AM
ChevyzZz
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Agreed. It's not the gun that is bad. It's the person holding the gun that is bad. The gun didn't walk out of the store and shoot someone. A moron has to pull the trigger.

And yes, Taking the guns away from people that hunt, or want them for their family's safety..is only going to leave them defenseless from the people that are abusing/misusing them.

It has to be one of the dumbest things these left wing extremist's want to do. "Let's out law guns so the OUTLAWS, drug dealers, & psychopath's can shoot a man on his way home from work for his wallet without having to putt up with much of a fight."
Old 01-25-2011, 02:29 PM
Jordan1984
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

I said that wrong in my previous reply. People kill people. Guns dont kill people, only and object that is involved. Sorry for the confusiion.
Old 01-25-2011, 05:19 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Gun's don't kill people :!: Husband's that come home early kill people :!:

Mark

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -