Does anyone know slonova??? Ad#1638353

Old 09-16-2009, 01:21 PM
gungho
EXPERT BUILDER

RJ is one of the few Free advertising sites around...and i will guarantee most People on the classifieds are taking full advantage of this with No Honor payments OR Membership dues....for those who pay your membership..AWESOME JOB !..its people like US the reason why we have a FREE SITE.

If I pay my "membership" how is it a "free site" ????????
Old 09-16-2009, 01:34 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

[quote="gungho"]RJ is one of the few Free advertising sites around...and i will guarantee most People on the classifieds are taking full advantage of this with No Honor payments OR Membership dues....for those who pay your membership..AWESOME JOB !..its people like US the reason why we have a FREE SITE.

If I pay my "membership" how is it a "free site" ????????[/quote]

IMO a free site is one that you dont have to pay anything to join just like this site is. You pay a membership only if you want to. I paid my membership so when I do sell things on here I can give a better discription of what it is I am selling. Will I pay the honor payment? Yes I will. I might even pay more than the 1% that is suggested.
Old 09-16-2009, 01:42 PM
gsforless
JUNIOR BUILDER

bjuice,I was merely quoting a statement that I made myself at the beginning of my post for emphasis.I did not imply that you had said anything along the lines of honesty and credibility,those were my words,so no need to be defensive,although,the honor payment "theme" seems to be the first thing some of you guys mention(in some topics,not all)regardless of the situation.And again,I most certainly do NOT feel obligated to pay an "honor payment" on a deal that went like the only experiences I have had here.
I certainly mean no disrespect to the mods or anyone else in this forum.In fact,I'd say the forum is the best part of the site(given my dealing experiences here).
As I said before,the guys on this forum are very quick to offer help when a deal goes bad,and although it often goes unmentioned,I'm sure it's greatly appreciated.It is by me,at least.

Glen
Old 09-16-2009, 01:48 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

You can Post and sell your items for Free ( FREE ACCOUNT)...Which is more than enough.......

How Free does this Get Guys..I mean Come on FREE IS FREE ..... Geez :roll:

Now if you CHOOSE to pay the membership you are entitled to more benefits as a CLUB MEMBER....but dang ainlt this fair also ?

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 09-16-2009, 01:54 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by bjuice
You can Post and sell your items for Free ( FREE ACCOUNT)...Which is more than enough.......

How Free does this Get Guys..I mean Come on FREE IS FREE ..... Geez :roll:

Now if you CHOOSE to pay the membership you are entitled to more benefits as a CLUB MEMBER....but dang ainlt this faitr also ?
I think this is fair. There should be rewards for joining and paying the membership fee. If you look at all the other "free" sites they too have membership fees.
Old 09-16-2009, 01:58 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by gsforless
bjuice,I was merely quoting a statement that I made myself at the beginning of my post for emphasis.I did not imply that you had said anything along the lines of honesty and credibility,those were my words,so no need to be defensive,although,the honor payment "theme" seems to be the first thing some of you guys mention(in some topics,not all)regardless of the situation.And again,I most certainly do NOT feel obligated to pay an "honor payment" on a deal that went like the only experiences I have had here.
I certainly mean no disrespect to the mods or anyone else in this forum.In fact,I'd say the forum is the best part of the site(given my dealing experiences here).
As I said before,the guys on this forum are very quick to offer help when a deal goes bad,and although it often goes unmentioned,I'm sure it's greatly appreciated.It is by me,at least.

Glen
Glen i am not being Defensive...Ozz came in here asking for help with info on a seller...He got the help he ask for...You and a few others decided to take it down another path..i just merely shared my opinions along with Some RJ facts...

You might have quoted your own words. but you made the post right in behind My post ..it is what it is..

Hey its Nothing personal...You and others have your Opinion about Honor payments and i have Mine...Although i think the main purpose of the thread was to help out OZZ not to debate Honor payments or Memerships......maybe you should have started your own thread instead of jumping in and Hi-jacking OZZ thread..

At best your Timing was WAY OFF.....IMO..

Old 09-16-2009, 02:04 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by gungho
RJ is one of the few Free advertising sites around...and i will guarantee most People on the classifieds are taking full advantage of this with No Honor payments OR Membership dues....for those who pay your membership..AWESOME JOB !..its people like US the reason why we have a FREE SITE.

If I pay my "membership" how is it a "free site" ????????

COPIED FROM MAIN CLASSIFIEDS SIGHT.

Free Basic Members Receive

•Ability to browse ads, buy and sell on the largest motorsports classifieds website in the world
•1 image per ad
•2 ad postings at one time
•Monthly E-Newsletter with the latest news and updates
•Receive discounts on racing related products on RJ's Member Deals Store Click Here

Well Gungho ?
Old 09-16-2009, 03:13 PM
gsforless
JUNIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by bjuice
Originally Posted by gsforless

Glen
Glen i am not being Defensive...Ozz came in here asking for help with info on a seller...He got the help he ask for...You and a few others decided to take it down another path..i just merely shared my opinions along with Some RJ facts...

You might have quoted your own words. but you made the post right in behind My post ..it is what it is..

Hey its Nothing personal...You and others have your Opinion about Honor payments and i have Mine...Although i think the main purpose of the thread was to help out OZZ not to debate Honor payments or Memerships......maybe you should have started your own thread instead of jumping in and Hi-jacking OZZ thread..

At best your Timing was WAY OFF.....IMO..
As far as "Hi-jacking" someone's thread,I see that that's where this went.It kinda got off the subject,and I apologize for myself and anyone else who participated in that.After all,I'm sure we ALL have been guilty at some point,of posting something that wasn't pertinent to the subject matter in a particular topic.
As far as any other comments,you or I made in this thread,they're all a matter of opinion,no offense taken,and certainly none intended.Is that not what a forum is intended for?Sharing opinions?
I take nothing personal here,and I do check in from time to time to see if there is anything going on locally that I may be able to help out with.
I do have a lotta respect for the way you guys pursue the wrong-doers out there.There was nothing disrespectful intended on my part.

Glen
Old 09-16-2009, 05:58 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

its all Good Here ..No feelings Hurt or anything like that..i do not take this stuff personal.. Your right I had a choice to Move,Delete ,lock or simply not respond to this thread when it started Going in left field but i chose to defend RacingJunk with Some of My Opinion and Fact....but Primarly Fact....

Fact- This is a Free Site

Opinion- Unless someone pays for a yearly membership or Pays Honor Payments, they need to Keep their Pie Holes Closed
otherwise Kickback and keep enjoying the free stuff !!!!

Ps...
Just got done checking a few profiles amazing who takes advantage of the Free site.. !!!!!.... LMAO

Have a Good one and thanks for Being a part of RJ

Old 09-17-2009, 04:29 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Ps...
Just got done checking a few profiles amazing who takes advantage of the Free site.. !!!!!.... LMAO

You mean this site is free?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :lol:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -