the last post wins!!

Old 05-19-2012, 08:33 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

My first stage was a 6 point spread, 28's and 22's with 5 1/2 lbs of fuel. I was pulling 10*'s out from 30. I was also running Q 16 fuel so it wasn't that far off. I could have put 1 maybe 2 back in, but it was a really safe tune. I'm switching to N02 fuel so I'm gonna have a little testing to do when I get going.

I'm not exactly sure yet what Steve is going to have it set at, but I think my 2nd and 3rd will probably be 32 and 26's. Taking out about 8-9 per stage.
It'll be close to 7 to 9 *'s of total timing when all three kits are on.

If you remember Joel Douglas's yellow car. I pretty much will run the exact same tune that he used. SVRE built both our motors and they are almost identical. He had 2 carbs and I only have 1. He had Brodix 18* heads and I have Dart's. Other than that they are the same.

I'm a little less than you on hp. Mine is a 632 with 1 carb vs your big motor with 2 carbs.
It'll be a little over 1,200hp on motor + 950hp of nitrous.

I actually had some pretty bad tire shake on a track last year. Track was terrible and not cut deep enough. That's gonna be a bad feeling when you have the power you have and on pavement. Not to mention trying to pedal a big nitrous motor :shock:
Old 05-19-2012, 05:31 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

MAN, did this thread just morph into actual racing talk ?!
Old 05-19-2012, 05:58 PM
ajk
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by DrivingMissDD
MAN, did this thread just morph into actual racing talk ?!
Spot on DD. This stuff needs to end. Time to lock. No need for responce anyone....Thanks Mods.
Old 05-20-2012, 05:33 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by TheRabbit
My first stage was a 6 point spread, 28's and 22's with 5 1/2 lbs of fuel. I was pulling 10*'s out from 30. I was also running Q 16 fuel so it wasn't that far off. I could have put 1 maybe 2 back in, but it was a really safe tune. I'm switching to N02 fuel so I'm gonna have a little testing to do when I get going.

I'm not exactly sure yet what Steve is going to have it set at, but I think my 2nd and 3rd will probably be 32 and 26's. Taking out about 8-9 per stage.
It'll be close to 7 to 9 *'s of total timing when all three kits are on.

If you remember Joel Douglas's yellow car. I pretty much will run the exact same tune that he used. SVRE built both our motors and they are almost identical. He had 2 carbs and I only have 1. He had Brodix 18* heads and I have Dart's. Other than that they are the same.

I'm a little less than you on hp. Mine is a 632 with 1 carb vs your big motor with 2 carbs.
It'll be a little over 1,200hp on motor + 950hp of nitrous.

I actually had some pretty bad tire shake on a track last year. Track was terrible and not cut deep enough. That's gonna be a bad feeling when you have the power you have and on pavement. Not to mention trying to pedal a big nitrous motor :shock:

keep me posted rabbitt...now I will LOCK the thread.....lol just kidding !

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 05-20-2012, 07:19 AM
bixblk
DYNO OPERATOR

Default tough game to win

This is like: " the last liar does not have a chance" joke ,Here is my effort
Good morning everyone
Old 05-20-2012, 07:51 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

GOOD MORNING VIETNAM !
sorry, got carried up in a flashback..... ops: ops: ops:

I shook up the troops yesterday by showing up at a local Mopar car show with 'the YELLA BRICK'. It was at the local Dodge dealer so it was well received ! June 2 is the all Mopar show and Mopar Unlimited is doing a fund raiser for the Wounded Warrior Project. My car will be part of the feature display.
Car shows bore me outa my mind but go with the turf of PR for your racing efforts.
8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Old 05-24-2012, 12:48 PM
ajk
DYNO OPERATOR

Just in case. Its been a couple days since the last post
Old 05-24-2012, 03:27 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by bjuice

BJ. We finally got all the insurance and other stuff worked out on this race.

June 23rd you will need:
Your helmet, racing jacket, pants, shoes, gloves and neck brace.

I'll make the first pass and you can make the second so you can get a feel for the truck and track.

I'll have a video to show everybody of you in your first pass in a mud racing truck!!

PS. I'M DEAD SERIOUS about this!! It'll be fun and you'll get to tell the guys what it's like.
Old 05-25-2012, 08:59 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by TheRabbit
Originally Posted by bjuice

BJ. We finally got all the insurance and other stuff worked out on this race.

June 23rd you will need:
Your helmet, racing jacket, pants, shoes, gloves and neck brace.

I'll make the first pass and you can make the second so you can get a feel for the truck and track.

I'll have a video to show everybody of you in your first pass in a mud racing truck!!

PS. I'M DEAD SERIOUS about this!! It'll be fun and you'll get to tell the guys what it's like.

hey man I am game !....lets go a motor pass so I can feel the Mudd under my seat....take care bud...text me if anything changes I was on my way back from the chassis shop last night when I got your text...the cert ran out on the Nova and I had some upgrades done,should be ready next week.

later Bud

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 05-25-2012, 06:53 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Damn I wish that I could squeeze in a roadtrip for that one but the wife already has me tied down that weekend. You guys better post up some pics and vids!

OK, now you can lock this thread... :lol:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -