BBC Aftermarket Blocks

Old 09-06-2012, 08:35 AM
cncmotorsports
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by roadkill2
Y'know, being an engine builder is a lot like being a custom painter . . you only hear about the bad ones . . And often as not they're not nearly as bad as the unhappy customer makes them out to be.

An old friend has been a prolific racing engine builder for over 40 years, and when his name is mentioned, there's always someone who'll bring up a "Grenade" he built for so and so . .

Nobody ever says diddly about all the ones he built that didn't "grenade" . .

Jus' sayin'
Where is the like button!!!

All to true
Old 09-06-2012, 10:51 AM
bixblk
DYNO OPERATOR

Default true that

I agree, I did busniess with a shop for about 12 years, all cash decent work, usually honest...but when my motor came apart with about 4 street miles and a couple of dyno pulls (as per the shop). I alerted people on the forum. After this happened come to find out (with hard evidence) that he had not done what he said he did as far as parts he said were installed. He truely lied and did not do what he said he did.

But what I am getting at is that I did not tell people about some of the good stuff they did.

So BAD news still spreads faster then good news !!!!
Any questions I can be contacted