New Question

Old 07-05-2013, 05:42 PM
Bowtie327
SHOW GUEST

Default New Question

Does any know if they are going to have a new Pinks all out ,2014 for the new season? :?: [/b]
Old 07-05-2013, 07:19 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: New Question

Originally Posted by Bowtie327
Does any know if they are going to have a new Pinks all out ,2014 for the new season? :?: [/b]

Sure hope not. lol.... seriously like most shows it started out pretty good in the very begining...but for my taste anytime you start talking bracket,Index or brakes in the same sentence as racing you lose me.
Now here is an idea I would stay up late to see..
some how get these self proclaimed fastest ( Outlaw Street ) cars in the nation to show up ..run each other heads up and call out anyone and everyone..or better yet let people call them out as long as your car techs out.

Keep rules simple..3,000 lbs with driver..DOT'S , Mufflers., single turbo..turbo's carry same weight penalty as any other heads up racing...

Tech them, 50 mile mandatory pace convoy..those who make it back under own power corral / impound them...Drivers must stay away..start race in 1 hour.

Let corporate sponsors put up money for heads up races..keep cameras on the side bets...

I would say this would do good IMO

What would you guys like to see if you could build your own show ?

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 07-06-2013, 03:44 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

idlove to have a show were they go and find people who still cruz on Friday and sat. nites and pick races.im not talkin about rice burners and fwd crap.im talkin old school hotrods and muscle cars.and id like it with out all the smack talk. I hate that crap...in fact I let a street race get away from me because of a guy runnin his mouth...I just cant stand that.instaed of racin him it makes me want to cave his skull in! I just told him if you can keep your mouth shut we will race. he didn't and I left.
Old 07-06-2013, 07:26 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Call it " Shut up and Put up "
Old 07-06-2013, 07:32 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

He does have a new one out on MAVTV called "Won and Done"

http://www.mavtv.com/shows/won-and-done.html

Its just as cheezy, really cant stand Rich. I still crack up when I see the video of him dumping the bike! :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bc55jV255mU

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 07-06-2013, 09:00 AM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Harbone
He does have a new one out on MAVTV called "Won and Done"

http://www.mavtv.com/shows/won-and-done.html

Its just as cheezy, really cant stand Rich. I still crack up when I see the video of him dumping the bike! :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bc55jV255mU
that was some funny shit right there... i laughed my ass off :lol: i kinda liked pinks all out but wasnt a fan of his stupid arm drop
Old 07-06-2013, 01:12 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

I always hated how a guy could pick up a little in the night and get tossed out for it......OK. RUN ALL OUT BUT DON'T GO TOO FAST!! :shock:

I liked the original PINKS but Rich ruined it by doing everything he could to drag it out the full amount of races. If I beat you by a fender running heads up why should I be forced to give you 2 or 3 cars to guarantee your win? Then if you argued about it very long it was "Give it to him or I'm taking both cars"
Old 07-06-2013, 03:41 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Rich is a Drama QUEEN ......it's all about 'him'
Old 07-06-2013, 08:01 PM
Swiley383
RACING JUNKIE

I would like to see the street outlaw guys up against the guys from hotrod drag week unlimited class and see who is still standing. Drag week guys drive across country and run 7 sec ET and some high 6 sec ets. Lets see street outlaws do that. Set the races up the same way on call outs . I would watch that even if it was on pay per view.
Old 07-06-2013, 09:06 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

X2 BIGTIME !!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -