BIN-LADEN "DEAD"U.S. Navy Seals Got Him !

Old 05-02-2011, 07:03 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Here's my take on the subject, i personally think they should have poored pork blood alover his body before putting into the weighted bag, and posted pics. of that, that would send a message to all the extremist across the Muslium world, of what their future is if they get killed while being captured. As far as protecting the American intrest, IE Counslents buildings in Foriegn countries, put a group/herd of pigs inside the gated suroundings, trust me there's not one suiside boomer would dare to enter premise. Don't know if anyone remembers the history of building a railroad across India or not, when the Britist controlled the country. But the Muslims protestest and layed down on the tracks, the British mounted dead Pigs on the cow catchers of the engines and that was the end of that protest.

Just my opinion, i'm not a lover of those ragheads, especially the extremist.

Zip.
Old 05-03-2011, 06:29 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by outlaw256
what you trying to say rabbit?that i just became patriotic yesterday?
Not you or any any of us, but there are thousands of people that jump on the band wagon for a few days then forget how proud of their counrty they were a few days ago.
Old 05-03-2011, 07:19 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

There's more of U.S. than 'them'...............
Old 05-03-2011, 02:37 PM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

rabbit i was just wondering why you put up my quote, thats why i asked.
Old 05-03-2011, 03:23 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by outlaw256
rabbit i was just wondering why you put up my quote, thats why i asked.
If I was to quote you it would be that I agree with you...kinda think thats what wabbit meant...at least thats the way I read it. :wink:
Old 05-03-2011, 06:10 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

I think they should have put him in prison for life and served him pork three meals a day.
Old 05-04-2011, 03:31 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

my bad rabbit, i just looked at it wrong i apologize. still good?
Old 05-04-2011, 03:58 AM
itsabird
RACING JUNKIE

Good job, by all that were involved with the mission, bottom line, one less nut on the big blue marble.
Old 05-04-2011, 10:32 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

In spite of Obama taking credit ( "I" this & "I" that ) I am very proud of those Navy Seals who got this done. It hurts that we could have got him sooner & knew where he has for some time now... I think politics got in way of justice happening sooner. Right is right, wrong is wrong. The victims of WTC deserved better... many of them about had given up hope on getting OBL. I was worried he would die of natural causes or getting too old!!! 10 years.... we could have gotten him WAAAAYYY sooner... make no mistake about it. Don't get me wrong, it is a victory. I am happy. It could not have happened a minute sooner though.
Old 05-04-2011, 03:39 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

The bad thing is that Alquada duplicates ALL the leadership so OBL's death changes nothing in the immediate future.
The REAL bad thing is BHO is making political hay on our military's backs. This guy just flat makes me SICK :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -