View Poll Results: IS THIS RIGHT?
I THINK RJ IS RIGHT
71.43%
I THINK THIS IS NOT RIGHT!!!!!
28.57%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

KICKED OFF OF RJ FOR BUYING,SELLING AND TRADING TOO MUCH!!!!

Old 10-25-2007, 06:14 PM
GRAHAMCLASSIC69
CRAFTSMAN

Originally Posted by chevguy65
Let me jump in here.

I do not believe Tom gets paid a dime to admin this site, he does it because he enjoys it.

So you pay RJ 1% of every car you sell?

Because if you mean 1% of one car advertised and then you sell 5 more because of the way you word your ad, then RJ is getting screwed and your looking like the greedy one.

again jmo
NO,I PAID 1% FOR EVERY CAR I SOLD OR TRADED ON HERE.CHECK MY ACCOUNT!!!!
AS A MATTER OF FACT,IF YOU WILL CHECK BACK THROUGH MY ACCOUNT YOU WILL FIND OUT THAT I ONLY LISTED (1) CAR PER ADD UNTIL THIS HAPPENED BUT THAT SHOULD NOT MATTER ANYWAY.THEY MADE MONEY EVERYTIME I MADE MONEY.
RACINGJUNK IS JUST STRAIGHT UP GETTING GREEDIER AND GREEDIER!!!!
HELL,THEY EVEN KICKED OFF OTHER MEMBERS FOR TAKING UP FOR ME!!!!!NOW TELL ME THAT THAT IS RIGHT!!!!! I DONT THINK SO!!!!! WHO'S NEXT?
THANK YOU,DAVID
Old 10-25-2007, 06:27 PM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

David,

sorry you feel the way you do, and no I do not make a dime off of this site or any other I belong to.

Please do not take me wrong here, I am going by the facts placed in front of me, just because I am a moderator does not mean I have access to every account and file on RJ.

Also, right or wrong I do not always side with RJ, I have had my hands slapped in the past and will probably again.

I still feel that if your making $30,000 a month from this site $150.00 is a drop in the bucket and something I would be happy to pay.
Old 10-25-2007, 06:37 PM
gdmii
MASTER BUILDER

You mean you guys are getting PAID to do this stuff??? OK, who's been holding out on me??

David, rest assured that this is all VOLUNTARY work. On the dealer thing, here in Virginia, if you sell more than 5 motor vehicles (I think, it's either 5 or 6) per year then you must have a dealer license. So RJ is not out of line. And NO I'm not getting paid to say this.

Here's a statement you made that got my attention:

...ANYONE ON HERE THAT I HAVE TRADED WITH (AND THERE HAS BEEN 100'S)...

That sure sounds like a dealer to me.

George
Old 10-25-2007, 06:41 PM
GRAHAMCLASSIC69
CRAFTSMAN

Default KICKED OFF

Originally Posted by chevguy65
David,

sorry you feel the way you do, and no I do not make a dime off of this site or any other I belong to.

Please do not take me wrong here, I am going by the facts placed in front of me, just because I am a moderator does not mean I have access to every account and file on RJ.

Also, right or wrong I do not always side with RJ, I have had my hands slapped in the past and will probably again.

I still feel that if your making $30,000 a month from this site $150.00 is a drop in the bucket and something I would be happy to pay.
IF I MADE $30,000 A MONTH I WOULD GLADLY PAY $150 A MONTH.HELL,IF I MADE $3,000 A MONTH ON HERE I WOULD PAY THE $150.
HELL,I AINT MADE $30,000 ON HERE IN THE YEAR THAT I HAVE BEEN ON HERE,NOT EVEN CLOSE.THIS IS A TRADING SITE,NOT CASH.
I NEVER HAVE MADE A CASH SALE ON HERE,I ALWAYS TRADE AND THEN YOU GOT TO CONSIDER THE COST OF DELIVERING THE CARS ALL OVER THE COUNTRY ALSO.
THANK YOU,DAVID
Old 10-25-2007, 06:47 PM
GRAHAMCLASSIC69
CRAFTSMAN

Default KICKED OFF

Originally Posted by gdmii
You mean you guys are getting PAID to do this stuff??? OK, who's been holding out on me??

David, rest assured that this is all VOLUNTARY work. On the dealer thing, here in Virginia, if you sell more than 5 motor vehicles (I think, it's either 5 or 6) per year then you must have a dealer license. So RJ is not out of line. And NO I'm not getting paid to say this.

Here's a statement you made that got my attention:

...ANYONE ON HERE THAT I HAVE TRADED WITH (AND THERE HAS BEEN 100'S)...

That sure sounds like a dealer to me.

George
YOU SAID IT RIGHT WHEN YOU SAID (TRADED WITH 100'S OF PEOPLE)
THIS IS NOT A CASH SELLING SIGHT,IT IS ALL ABOUT TRADING YOUR JUNK FOR SOMEONE ELSES JUNK AND I HAVE FUN DOING IT.
BY THE WAY,CHECK WITH KY. I AM NOT A DEALER,JUST A EVERYDAY GOOD OLD BOY THAT LIKES TO TRADE!!!!!!
SO,YOU WORK FOR RACINGJUNK ALSO HUH?
THANK YOU,DAVID
Old 10-25-2007, 06:51 PM
trose
APPRENTICE

Default lets really get honest here

all
how many users that are members sell or trade more than 5 to 10 cars per year? i know that you can't watch them all but i was on this site daily for a year and traded sometimes 3 to 4 times a week with gentlemen that own body shops to ones like david. trading is trading no matter how many or who it is with.
i believethe main issue is that it is not stated anywere on junk(when we signed up) that we couldn't trade as we pleased. that has caused alot of issues in the past. why don't RJ go back and redo the contract and cleary state the the number that should not be exceeded as a user. this is just my thoughts and a way to stop alot of feature issues.
until someone fixes the problem we will always have these issues, and i will have to decide with davids case. i still do alot of trading but i was remove for the same reason months ago.

tommy
Old 10-25-2007, 06:55 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

David
The more you type,the more you sound like a used car salesman,poor me
I do this for some thing to do.

Oh and by the way David,why was Tommy Rose's account disabled? Maybe you can shead us some light on that as well.

Don't play stupid with us here.

The guys here,do this forum deal are all volunteers,just like me.We have a pretty nice place here until whine-asses like you come here,and thats the only time you come here to bash this site.

I hope you get things sorted out in the morning,If you know what I mean.

If not I can recommend you a site to go to.
Old 10-25-2007, 06:55 PM
GRAHAMCLASSIC69
CRAFTSMAN

Default Re: lets really get honest here

Originally Posted by trose
all
how many users that are members sell or trade more than 5 to 10 cars per year? i know that you can't watch them all but i was on this site daily for a year and traded sometimes 3 to 4 times a week with gentlemen that own body shops to ones like david. trading is trading no matter how many or who it is with.
i believethe main issue is that it is not stated anywere on junk(when we signed up) that we couldn't trade as we pleased. that has caused alot of issues in the past. why don't RJ go back and redo the contract and cleary state the the number that should not be exceeded as a user. this is just my thoughts and a way to stop alot of feature issues.
until someone fixes the problem we will always have these issues, and i will have to decide with davids case. i still do alot of trading but i was remove for the same reason months ago.

tommy
TOMMY,
I APPRECIATE YOUR VIEW AND YOU ARE RIGHT.THIS IS JUST A WAY TO GET MORE MONEY FROM ME TRYING TO MAKE ME PAY $150 A MONTH.
THANKS FOR THE INPUT.
THANK YOU,DAVID
Old 10-25-2007, 06:57 PM
TROSEJR
SHOW GUEST

Default what is the limit or how do i keep from getting the boot

iIam sort of new and befor I pay for a full time member I want to know what is allowed and what is not allowed. Can anyone help me on this?
Old 10-25-2007, 06:58 PM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: what is the limit or how do i keep from getting the boot

Originally Posted by cirilen
iIam sort of new and befor I pay for a full time member I want to know what is allowed and what is not allowed. Can anyone help me on this?
Contact [email protected]

They can give you all the info you need. 8)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -