2001 ZX3

Old 01-16-2012, 10:45 AM
TerryX
APPRENTICE

Yes, it's a Ford Focus. Not American iron. But American non the less. The ZX3 is the 3 dr hatch. The ZX5 is a 5 dr hatch. Ford also made a performance model under the SVT name. It had more options and a higher horse power engine. There are also, Saleen and Roush models. USAC also has a midget division utilizing the Ford Focus engine. The division kind of faded out in the Northeast where I'm from. But the division is very strong in the midwest and mid-atlantic. There is a Beast Focus in the classifieds right now.
Old 01-16-2012, 02:20 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Well now we're TALKIN' !
Real American iron made by a company that REFUSES to take handouts !
There are a whole page of 'em in the RJ classifieds. Some real badazz hot rods. KOOL BEANS !
Are you guys doing any auto crossing with yours ?

Old 01-17-2012, 12:07 AM
TerryX
APPRENTICE

Originally Posted by DrivingMissDD
Well now we're TALKIN' !
Real American iron made by a company that REFUSES to take handouts !
There are a whole page of 'em in the RJ classifieds. Some real badazz hot rods. KOOL BEANS !
Are you guys doing any auto crossing with yours ?

Not much autocross events around me. They do have spectator drags the over the Mass. line ( Seekonk Speedway ) 1/3 mile oval. But that's just a random line-up. You never know who you'll be up against. There's always some idiot that wrecks their car at each event. I don't trust people that much. Some people drive bad enough in a straight line, never mind having to turn left.
Old 01-17-2012, 07:17 AM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Well since I was such an a@@ and rude as he!!

Welcome to RJ! Please stick around the guys here are great and the knowledge is unstoppable.
Old 01-17-2012, 09:19 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by DirkaDirka

Welcome to RJ! Please stick around the guys here are great and the knowledge is unstoppable.

YES YOU WERE :shock: BUT WE FORGIVE YOU --BECAUSE YOU ARE OUR FRIEND --COUGH COUGH COUGH :lol:
Old 01-17-2012, 01:47 PM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

welcome and nice lookin ride....no disrespect meant but just not feeling the rim/tire combo... think it takes away from the rest of the great mods you got on that beauty
Old 01-17-2012, 02:02 PM
TerryX
APPRENTICE

Originally Posted by fast75vega
welcome and nice lookin ride....no disrespect meant but just not feeling the rim/tire combo... think it takes away from the rest of the great mods you got on that beauty
That's alright. Just going for something different. They're 15" from a Mustang. Plus, my stock 16" and Motegi 17" are worn out completely. These are the only good set of tires I have right now. :?
Old 01-17-2012, 02:18 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by mopar1968
Oh Lord another one !!!! LOL!! Welcome jump on in the water's fine!!!! I am Mark the quite one !!!

Mark
OH BOY. SOMETHING MUST BE FIXING TO HAPPEN!!
Old 01-17-2012, 03:14 PM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by TerryX
Originally Posted by fast75vega
That's alright. Just going for something different. They're 15" from a Mustang. Plus, my stock 16" and Motegi 17" are worn out completely. These are the only good set of tires I have right now. :?
i been there before... few pot holes later....

we had a car club and we built all our low rider cars and truck... from air ride to hydraulics ...paint... comp stereo's ect...... all the car/truck shows were a blast

when it comes to rims and tires.... they can either make or break a ride when it comes to being judged at a competition :wink:
Old 01-17-2012, 11:37 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by lively
Originally Posted by DirkaDirka

YES YOU WERE :shock: BUT WE FORGIVE YOU --BECAUSE YOU ARE OUR FRIEND --COUGH COUGH COUGH :lol:
And here I thought it would be because I am a Ford guy :P :shock: :twisted:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -