Reported 3 scammers just this week

Old 04-10-2014, 11:35 AM
slammansam
SHOW GUEST

Default Reported 3 scammers just this week

I am proud of RJ's moderators for quickly investigating reports on bogus ads.
I report 3 in just the last few days 1 69 Camaro DZ restored car out of Chicago GONE!
One mustang Elenore LMAO ad price 9,000 ROFLMAO Offered to buy it and the guy said it was shipped to Greece and if I wanted it I could get google wallet blah blah blah so I turned his ass in and they booted his ass!
I cant even remember the third one because I'm on here too much!
I do want to say thanks to the moderators for fast action when you hit the report item and explain why you think its a scam.
Awesome job guys! Thanks
Old 04-10-2014, 12:30 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

They are getting faster thats for sure. I report at least 1 to 2 a week and they are usually gone in 12-24 hours.

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 04-12-2014, 02:40 AM
slammansam
SHOW GUEST

That damn 69 Camaro Z-28 is that was listed in Chicago is back on here again now its in Boca Raton, FL
Ad #182177878
This idiot keeps popping up with new locations and phone numbers that go nowhere.
His response to send seller a message is always as follows!
Hi, this is Donald Gaither with the '69 Camaro. The car is great condition, fully restaured, always garaged without any mechanical problems also clear title in hand. I still sell it for $10. Reply at [email protected] CEO Donald Gaither. RoyalShippersUSA

I don't know but when a man with a 20 thousand dollar RESTORED car (NOT restaured) offers to sell it for 10K you better be on your toes. If you email him be prepared for your anti-spyware to go off on every link in any email response. I believe this is a phishing scam to collect data from you and infect your device. I'm without doubt he's attempting to obtain access to accounts credit cards etc,. YOU'VE BEEN FORWARNED!
Old 04-12-2014, 02:42 AM
slammansam
SHOW GUEST

Yeah it is getting to be a daily thing. Same car same ads they just change locations and maybe a few key words.
Old 04-14-2014, 04:10 PM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

i usually reply to there scamm adds. and say what a scamm. and the next day, racingjunk sends me (((Subject: An important notice from Racingjunk.com regarding member roals81
Our records indicate that you may have been in contact with a member on our site that goes by User Name roals81.

We are writing to notify you that we have taken measures to disable their account, delete all messages sent by roals81 and delete any ads that roals81 may have been running.)) so that is racingjunk being on the toes,,