Trailer Dealers

Old 12-23-2008, 05:58 AM
vette555ci
SHOW GUEST

Originally Posted by blowninjected540
I just bought one from proline talk to Kenny Ayers he hooked me up Nice 30 foot enclosed trailer, He even had it shipped to my house 1 hour north of Detroit for $200 I couldn't drive there and back for that price. (Diesel) Kennys # 540 563 2111 Good Luck Mike
About a year ago I purchase a 24 ft Team Spirit Trailer from Proline. I picked it up at Team Spirit in Indiana. Before I got out of Indiana on my way back to Virginia the vent cover came off because the bolts were not installed.

Can't lock the side door because it's misaligned.

First time I unloaded my car the floor molding across the back of the trailer moved causing several of the screws to push, not pull, out of the floor.

Now I have side markers falling of because the bolts are broken.

Very unhappy with the Proline after sale response. Basically the trailer and PROLINE suck!

Churchill
www.3cracing.com
Old 12-23-2008, 06:39 AM
dparker
RACING JUNKIE

I bought a Legend horse trailer for my wife all aluminum, 3horse slant with living quarters. It was a little higher but well worth the money. Pulls like a dream, everything opens and closes like a vault. She told me everywhere she goes someones trying to buy it. I'd have to give 5 stars for Legend.
Old 12-23-2008, 07:28 AM
denn468
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

jones rv and trailer, classic dealer you wont find a better deal on a classic trailer 84 p.a
Old 01-04-2009, 10:08 AM
rader
SHOW GUEST

Hey Dave,
Check with Chris Barker at Barker Trailer Sales. He is awsome to deal with!!! I bought a new 44' Pace from him and never even had to go to his office. I ordered it straight from him and then went to the factory in northern Indiana to pick it up. He is really a great guy to deal with, not to mention a fellow drag racer.
Just my opinion???
Old 01-04-2009, 04:07 PM
ImBack
MASTER BUILDER

Have you tried Detro trailer sales in Bainbridge IN? Call them 800-407-6477,their one of the largest stocking dealers in the US and very nice to deal with!!
Old 01-24-2009, 03:16 PM
nosnerd
APPRENTICE

Default pace

we have owned both pace and interstate...

go PACE...

ya get what ya pay for....
Old 01-24-2009, 06:51 PM
kod99
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by sc4405
These posts are pretty much spot on - Elkhart is the trailer building mecca for some reason. My new Cargo Mate is a Forest River product, they make several brands and price ranges. Classic makes a very nice steel trailer, but the nicest steel ones IMHO are from Motiv, built by ATC. I know of a very good deal on an all aluminum ATC 40' w/small sleeping quarters, shower and toilet. Very nice trailer worth the money. I would have bought it had I not already ordered new. Good luck with your search, remember for the dragster little or no beavertail and get the dropped axles, and extra height helps (longer door). 8) JB
Why no beavertail in a dragster trailer?
Old 01-24-2009, 07:00 PM
dparker
RACING JUNKIE

A dragster will rub at the peak of the beaver tail even if the trailer is jacked up. A trailer with a flat floor once you get the door level with the floor the dragster will load with no trouble.
Old 01-24-2009, 07:57 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by kod99
These posts are pretty much spot on - Elkhart is the trailer building mecca for some reason. My new Cargo Mate is a Forest River product, they make several brands and price ranges. Classic makes a very nice steel trailer, but the nicest steel ones IMHO are from Motiv, built by ATC. I know of a very good deal on an all aluminum ATC 40' w/small sleeping quarters, shower and toilet. Very nice trailer worth the money. I would have bought it had I not already ordered new. Good luck with your search, remember for the dragster little or no beavertail and get the dropped axles, and extra height helps (longer door). 8) JB
The thing to get is a car that wont rub and have ground clearance, my current car wouldnt rub but I've had a few that would. I like the inverted beaver tail (dragster package) trailer very nice
Old 01-24-2009, 08:03 PM
dparker
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by kod99
I think sc4405 was talking about a hardtail dragster. David thats one thing Im going to enjoy about a suspended dragster, the extra ground clearance. On our Mike Bos dragster we use a dragster trolly and have to remove the nose piece.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -