1923t
JOURNEYMAN

Default Mike Garcia (magicmanwlm) Is a Thief & Scammer

I also just found out that I have been burned by Mike Garcia (magicmanwlm) of:
Garcia Fabrication 2715 W. Kettleman Ln Suite 203-124
Lodi, CA
95242. USA
209-403-5885
Mike cashed my money order. Sent me a check back with a note telling me he just got robbed before the parts were to be sent out the next day. Mike sounds up front. Well I just got the check back from my Bank and it has stop payment on it.
I see another post on the RJ Scammers forum and it sounds like the same story (Sorry to hear). I do not see any reason for me not posting Mike Garcia on RJ as a Scammer & Thief. I did send him an email, but I do not expect to hear back for Mike according to the other post on the RJ scammer forum.
Maybe someday Mike will learn it is not nice to Steel from others.
Mike if I am wrong, I will gladly have this Post removed.
RJ - Ad #2065642
Best to all in the New Year (Except Mike Garcia)
Dennis
Old 01-26-2011, 10:46 AM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

looks like we have a thief on our hands here http://forums.racingjunk.com/viewtopic.php?t=15787
Old 01-26-2011, 09:57 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

Magicman91335 was looking here in Scammers section at 1:00 am Chicago time, same guy?
Old 10-31-2017, 04:43 AM
kickstandfab
SHOW GUEST

After googling his name I found this thread!!! Mike Garcia also scammed me on eBay with a transmission , sent police to his shop only to have him taunt me saying they couldn’t do anything and I was screwed!!! He knows how to work the system TOTAL POS!!!
Old 12-28-2017, 04:22 PM
kbartley
EXPERT BUILDER

He's still at it I guess. He burned me about 2 years ago or longer on a blower add he had on here. That's 2 times I got took on here. So now just a basic member and just occasionally browse the site
Old 05-07-2018, 05:57 PM
Dizimhoff
SHOW GUEST

This guy got me for a $4,000 engine five months ago. I worked with the Galt and Lodi police detectives and I'm supposed to receive my money back tomorrow. They said there were other complaints about him. If anyone wants info on the police detective or the case, please call me at 805-524-3971. They told me the alternative for him was to go to jail. Best of luck to all others who gave him their hard-earned money - I feel very fortunate.
Old 07-24-2018, 11:46 AM
Dizimhoff
SHOW GUEST

I don't know for sure if this was the same guy who scammed me. All I know is I sent a check to Garcia Racing in Galt California and somebody cashed it. Mike Garcia is a common name and I don't want to get the wrong guy in trouble. I did get my money back. I'm sure the police know a lot more about this than I do.