PROOF POSITIVE that Barry HAS.....

Old 02-22-2012, 08:12 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Default PROOF POSITIVE that Barry HAS.....

stimulated the economy.....

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/migh...a-take-a-look/
Old 02-23-2012, 04:58 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

people always arm themselves when in fear. and with this idiot there is alot of reasons for this fear.
Old 02-23-2012, 05:52 AM
oldandtired
RACING JUNKIE

The latest thing in home protection is actually a slight reduction in firearms.
Some are focusing on reducing the number of calibers, but increasing the pieces that will fire the same ammo.

Example:
Why have a .357, .44mag, 9mm, a .40 and a .45? Get three 9mm (or your choice) that share clips and stock up on rounds.

Make any sense?
Old 02-23-2012, 06:03 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

X2 !
Old 02-24-2012, 05:21 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

WHY SURE IT MAKE SENSE. BUT I LIKE TO SHOOT ALL KINDS OF GUNS SO I HAVE MUCHO GUNS OF ALL SIZES.AND LOTS OF AMMO.
Old 02-24-2012, 08:26 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

There's a difference between having a Gun Collection and Having Gun(s) for survival. You can have both but if it's known that you collect, then your survival could be at risk . .

For survival, you don't need a lot of guns . . probably two that you're extremely proficient with. As for ammunition, after the first 20 rounds, you'll either have all you need or won't need any at all . .
Old 02-26-2012, 04:09 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

well maybe, then again maybe not.i do have many guns.then again you cant find them.and for survival i do have a few guns that are for just that.as far as 20 rounds. thats bs. a well equiped man can hold off a army if you are trying to hold off a government agency you will lose anyway.if your trying to hold off a roving band of badguys you will stand alot better chance with alot more ammo.the more you have the more you can kill. collecting guns is not really any different than having a couple for survival. what does make a difference is what kind of firearm you have at your disposal.and how many shots you get to take.i hit what i aim at but i feel alot better knowing that i got alot more ammo than needed.id much rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it.
Old 02-26-2012, 07:45 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

In SE Asia the bulk of our pack weight was ammo and water. The LAST thing you want to do is run out of ammo. To this day I have nightmares of just that happening, over and over.
Old 02-27-2012, 09:05 AM
oldandtired
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by DrivingMissDD
In SE Asia the bulk of our pack weight was ammo and water. The LAST thing you want to do is run out of ammo. To this day I have nightmares of just that happening, over and over.
x2 and we had .223, not the heavy 30-06 from WWII/Korea.
"more rounds by the pound"
Old 02-27-2012, 01:35 PM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by DrivingMissDD
Best trick is to have a weapon that uses "The other Guy's" Ammo . . Let him carry it until YOU need it . . In today's world, .223, .308, 9mm and .40 is generally the "Bullet du Joir" . . . which is what I meant when I said;"after the first 20 rounds, you'll either have all you need or won't need any at all . ."

And . . If the Effluent ever hits the fan, it'll be urban, close in. Very dirty. But You're in luck, no rice paddies . .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -