Mary Jane by the numbers.....

Old 04-13-2011, 08:48 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Default Mary Jane by the numbers.....

..The hypocrisy is mind boggling. A left wing liberal state that is totally broke, spending more energy resources than the rest of U.S. just to get high.
But NO drilling in MY back yard !:roll: :roll:

http://www.bizjournals.com/sanfranci...html?ana=e_pft

--------
Old 04-16-2011, 03:18 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

just some dumb--- playing with #s.id sure would like to get my share of that LEGAL stuff ,for my pain ouch , i hurt bad.
Old 04-16-2011, 03:21 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

i wasnt finished lol. all it ever did for me was make me hungry. didnt stop no pain,it really makes it worse because i have to walk back and forth to the fridge a dozen times.! now im done
Old 04-16-2011, 04:49 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

my wife has MS and it is the one thing that makes her feel better. Her Doc told her "off the record" to try it and when she is having an epsiode it calms her down and takes the edge off...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 04-16-2011, 07:10 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Same with my wife for dulling the constant pain of fibromialgia and old injuries. However she is just now fighting off a bout of acute bronchitis so she has to eliminate ANY foreign substance entering her lungs. She has no spleen any more to help fight off the infections. It's back to EXPENSIVE pain meds for her. She's got a LOT of stuff going on with her bod, but she still 'kicks it' with the grandkids ! TOUGH, tough lady....
Old 04-16-2011, 09:36 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by DrivingMissDD

Same with my wife for dulling the constant pain of fibromialgia and old injuries. However she is just now fighting off a bout of acute bronchitis so she has to eliminate ANY foreign substance entering her lungs. She has no spleen any more to help fight off the infections. It's back to EXPENSIVE pain meds for her. She's got a LOT of stuff going on with her bod, but she still 'kicks it' with the grandkids ! TOUGH, tough lady....
my wife cant stand the smoke either, get a vaporizer and dont buy a cheap one made in China. she likes that its smooth and very efficient. now dont get me wrong, she's no stoner but at least twice a month she has to embibe to take the edge off. If only they would legalize it in Illinois for medical use. I am a law-abiding citizen in all regard except for one. I would break many laws if need be to make her comfortable with her disease.

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 04-16-2011, 07:58 PM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

guys , man i hate to hear your ladies are in pain. i know all about pain.it makes me mean.i get were i cant stand one more minute of it.if pot would help me i would be a smokin fool but it doesnt do me much good. i do know some who say it helps them pretty good.when i was a young gun i smoked it by the pound, but not for pain.if my little bride was in th pain im in id move mountians to help her.as i know yall would or do.there are no laws that would keep me from helping her man or gods.let me get back to earth here, i understand peoples dilimina.good honest people having to break laws, most are felonies, to get relief from a plant that has been around since time began and has known properties that help, but has become illegal only in the last80 yrs.ive started praying some lately. doesnt help with the physical pain but it seems to help a little with the mental pain.i will say a prayer for your wives for i hate to see good people and kids in pain. hell it makes me even crazier when i see innocent people paying a price for which there was no crime. make sense to yall?
Old 04-20-2011, 09:03 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Tough topic. Outlaw, I wish we could take it away. Pain is something you would trade for anything when it is constant like you have. It makes TOTAL sense that Pot makes you feel worse... I used it a lot when I was younger remember how it INTENSIFIES things even more. I do not understand using it for pain control???? It is for medical use here in Oregon now... the growers abuse that privilege however (they are in the news papers often). I wish that opiate-med's did not addict folks & that we could come up w/ something that takes away pain & does not have such high consequences. Keep praying.

DD: did not know that about your better half. I am sorry. I sent you a PM/about something too. She sounds like a champ though!! God bless, Scoot
Old 04-20-2011, 09:32 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Thanks,Scoot. She is a 'no quiter' that's for sure. Like that country song says, " I thought I was tough"......She raise 6 kids all the while suffering from Fibromialgia and not knowing it and she keeps on ticking !! I'm humbled and proud at the same time.
"Pain Rules"
Old 04-22-2011, 01:11 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Wow. I have heard that hurts pretty bad... guy here at work was just diagnosed with it. No doubt she is tough to have such a great attitude. It would be nice if she could get some pain relief at the same time & not have any side effects from meds.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -