Need good thoughts and prayers

Old 05-23-2010, 10:53 AM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

My thoughts and prayers go out to your son and the troops that are there also.

Glad he is ok. From what I read out here in the newspaper it wasnt to bad of a hit.
Old 05-23-2010, 12:12 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Praying for him and the rest as well Curtis.
Old 05-23-2010, 01:29 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by hollowayshotrods
Praying for him and the rest as well Curtis.
X2

Keep us posted when you get more info Curtis.
Old 05-23-2010, 02:09 PM
curtisreed
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by DirkaDirka

Glad he is ok. From what I read out here in the newspaper it wasnt to bad of a hit.
Dirka you're right it wasn't to bad of a hit unless it is one of your kids on the other side of the world where you can't protect them. LOL The barbershop got hit the other day and now this. There were a few wounded this time, not sure about when the barbershop was hit. I just worry about all of those guys over there.

Curtis
Old 05-23-2010, 07:34 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by doorracer

Dirka you're right it wasn't to bad of a hit unless it is one of your kids on the other side of the world where you can't protect them. LOL The barbershop got hit the other day and now this. There were a few wounded this time, not sure about when the barbershop was hit. I just worry about all of those guys over there.

Curtis
Sorry that didnt sound like I wanted it too. I wasnt trying to downplay them getting hit at all. Sorry if it came out that way.
Old 05-24-2010, 04:05 AM
curtisreed
RACING JUNKIE

Curtis
Sorry that didnt sound like I wanted it too. I wasnt trying to downplay them getting hit at all. Sorry if it came out that way.
I didn't really take it that you were downplaying it. You have a different perspective than those of us who have never been in the middle of it.
Old 05-24-2010, 05:46 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Prayers EVERY day for ALL of our folks in uniform in every nook and lousy cranny in the world. Thank you for your son over in the sand, Curtis. God bless them all.
Old 05-24-2010, 10:09 AM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Curtis
I didn't really take it that you were downplaying it. You have a different perspective than those of us who have never been in the middle of it.
Sorry I must have been in an off mood yesterday. lol

I read a little more about that attack today in the newspaper out here and it was saying that there were soldiers and civilians injured but no Deaths in the attack.
Old 05-25-2010, 05:05 AM
oldandtired
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by DrivingMissDD
Prayers EVERY day for ALL of our folks in uniform in every nook and lousy cranny in the world. Thank you for your son over in the sand, Curtis. God bless them all.
Well said, DD

Dave
Old 05-25-2010, 07:18 AM
madeinusa
SHOW GUEST

Default GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS

I am sending my thoughts and prayers for your son and all the brave men and women fighting for our freedom!!!!!! Hoping for a quick and happy return for them all!!!!!!!

mike

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -