Old 08-16-2009, 12:03 PM
signsbyesa
RACING JUNKIE

now that's a real pickle you got yourself into, just say "tod" does'nt live
here anymore, :lol: :lol: :wink:
Old 08-16-2009, 03:36 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

The guy just emailed me apologizing. He said if I hadn't sold them yet he would pay as soon as I answered.He also said if I did sell them for less already that he would pay the difference in the price.
I told him it was only $5 less and it wasn't necessary.However I did appreciate the offer and that I was being billed twice and that if he agreed I could just cancel the transaction and get a credit on the final value fee which was $20. I told him I would do it as soon as he responded as long as he didn't leave me a nuetral or negative feedback.
Old 08-16-2009, 03:37 PM
ashbros
RACING JUNKIE

Yeah, theres another issue, feedback.................
Old 08-16-2009, 03:51 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by ashbros
Yeah, theres another issue, feedback.................

I can't leave him a negative either...Not sure if you knew that or not since you said you didn't use ebay anymore. SELLERS can no longer leavev a negative for a buyer but buyers can leave negative for sellers.
Old 08-16-2009, 04:06 PM
ashbros
RACING JUNKIE

Wheres the democracy gone...
Old 08-16-2009, 04:36 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

The buyer and I both agreed to cancel the transaction. I did it in the dispute resolution center just waitying on him to confirm it so I will get a credit.Funny I couldn't get a single message from him all week but he has messaged me 5 or 6 times today after I filed the unpaid item.

regarding the feedback. When they first changed it I just figured all you had to do was leave a possitive feedback with a negative comment. but that doesn't work.They don't allow that.
Old 08-16-2009, 05:30 PM
ashbros
RACING JUNKIE

Sounds like you got it under control....
Old 08-16-2009, 06:14 PM
chrisr
MASTER BUILDER

Hey Tod, did you ever stop to think that maybe he works for Centerline Wheels, I've heard SOMEWHERE that they have communication problems. ops: ops: :lol: :lol:
Old 08-16-2009, 06:37 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by ashbros
Sounds like you got it under control....
PFFFFT. I have been here trying to print a shipping label all night. I HATE PAYPAL. I have sent many things and never an issue...just use the ebay system for shipping and print the label then drop it off....it keeps telling me I have entered an invalid value. WTF? I just clicked "print shipping label" I didn't enter in anything...The weight is correct,the declared value is the same as the sale price...my address is correct..
This is more trouble than it's worth. :?
Old 08-16-2009, 06:39 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by chrisr
Hey Tod, did you ever stop to think that maybe he works for Centerline Wheels, I've heard SOMEWHERE that they have communication problems. ops: ops: :lol: :lol:

there you go....I am shipping the wheels in the CENTERLINE boxes my POS wheels came in. That must be the problem.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -