Attn all RJ members

Old 12-10-2007, 12:42 PM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

That is fine Tom.

Folks just have to see who is level headed here and who is making threats and getting defensive.

I explained that I have had posts deleted for no reason.
You said you had too...was that truth or just a cover up?

Instead of getting to the bottom of this and finding out who is deleting my posts you go on a tirade and are attempting to get my goat.

Well it won't happen Tom.

So all I see is you still looking like a jackass and calling me out like you did to a guy in the scammer section. Very adult of you.
Your acting like a 5 yr old that can't have his way.

It was an uncalled for attack on him as well.

I am happy your pm box is empty, it probably means folks are tired of your shit.

Like I have said many times Tom, do what you have to do, just don't threaten me.

I have thought of you as a friend, but I can see by your actions that you never were my friend.
Old 12-10-2007, 12:58 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

CHILL OUT BOTH OF YOU-- THIS IS NOT THE WAY TO GET THIS SETTLED!!!!---I DON'T HAVE THE FOGGIEST IDEA WHAT HAS HAPPENED BUT DON'T BRING OFFENSE TO THIS GREAT SITE, PLEASE--I GUESS A COOLING OFF TIME WOULD HELP THE SITUATION/ BUT MAYBE NOT---I CAN'T THUMP YOU BOTH BECAUSE YOU ARE PROBABLY MEANER AND BIGGER THEN ME-LOL---JUST PLEASE TAKE A DEEEEEEP BREATH AND CHILL!!!-YOUR FRIEND -LIVELY
Old 12-10-2007, 02:07 PM
Ponchofan
SHOW GUEST

I just had two of my posts deleted today, for no apparent reason.. Left an email w/ RJ and haven't heard anything.. I certaintly hope this is not an indication of how this site operates..
Old 12-10-2007, 03:52 PM
lookingaround
RACING JUNKIE

lmao@ lively. im not taking anysides but i have noticed that ive seen both toms and carls post deleted. seems crazy to me. i also saw pj in here yesterday he wouldnt have done it would he?
Old 12-10-2007, 04:04 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

SOMETHING IS HAPPENING AND IT NEEDS TO STOP TILL IT GETS EXPLAINED :x :x ---WE HAVE ONE OF THE GREATEST SITES AROUND AND HAVE HAD VERY LITTLE PROBLEMS OR CONFLICTS :lol: :lol: ---LET US FIND OUT WHAT IS HAPPENING AND GET IT TOOK CARE OF :cry: :cry: --I AM NOT TAKING ANY SIDES[ I HAVE LOTS OF GREAT FRIENDS AND FUTURE FRIENDS ON HERE]----WE NEED TO STAY TOGETHER ON THIS AND STAY THE BEST WE CAN BE :wink: :wink: --WE WON'T ALWAYS AGREE ON EVERYTHING BUT THEN IF WE DID IT WOULD BE VERY BORING :? :? -----THANKS FOR LISTENING AND HANG IN THERE----LIVELY :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Old 12-10-2007, 04:21 PM
lookingaround
RACING JUNKIE

i agree 100% with you lively. i have alot of friends on here and hate to see them fighting with one another.
Old 12-10-2007, 05:53 PM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

Really is sad that grown ups can't get a long. It does not matter the he said/she said garbage or the finger pointing of who did what. Bottom line, there have been administrators that have gone a little overkill with comments and also on the delete button. It is human nature. Get passed it and move on.
Old 12-10-2007, 06:27 PM
margaritaman
JUNIOR BUILDER

maybe a hack?
Old 12-10-2007, 07:01 PM
hotrodharley
EXPERT BUILDER

jeff may have hit the nail on the head;;could very easy be a hacker on here paying games to get everyone fighting each other and him/her sitting back and :lol: at everyone..
Old 12-10-2007, 07:08 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

OH YES--BUT IF THEY GET CAUGHT :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -