meandean from Canada

Old 01-30-2008, 03:36 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: meandean from Canada is a scammer

Originally Posted by derek03
I bought a complete engine from meandean and he said in his ad and on the phone that everthing came with it. Well, when i received the engine he didnt include the zoomies like he said he would, and he pocketed the nearly $400 for shipping also. Dont do buisness/buy from meandean, he's a crook.
---JAN.17/ 08

IT IS JAN.30/08 AND STILL NO REPLY!!!! FROM DEREK03 ops: ops: ops: ---I CAN'T FIGURE THIS OUT :roll: :roll: ---LIVELY
Old 01-30-2008, 03:42 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Most honest people have a profile and have made an honor payment since the grand opening of Racing Junk. I would hope that you would take care of these 2 obligations,both the seller and buyer. This is how Racing Junk works on HONESTY

meandean your account shows otherwise,but maybe this is your 1st sale here.Please tell me I am right on this???

http://www.racingjunk.com/post/97241...at-to-pan.html

Maybe the buyer should report the sale to RJ and the seller also take care of his obligations with RJ also?
Keep us posted
Old 01-30-2008, 03:44 PM
insane4fbodys
SENIOR BUILDER

Well, 3 replies from meandean and only the 1 from derek03. From what I've read, and what the ad stated, I see nothing wrong with the deal besides name calling. Derek03 please step up and show us your proof, where we can see both sides, or maybe the proof has been told already by meandean.
Old 01-30-2008, 05:05 PM
meandean
APPRENTICE

Your correct on its my first sale and Crap its hard to prove yourself as stand up when my head is attached to the wrong end of your spine. I'm on the payment deal I haven't recieved notice to do so as yet how do I get this done ASAP. I'm a bit hesitant on creating a file given all the internet stuff going on is there an opertunity to pay off line?
Old 01-30-2008, 05:09 PM
meandean
APPRENTICE

Sorry missed the comment about the buyer reporting the sale. I've gone ahead and done this will I now recieve payment instruction? I will also look at creating a profile so as to support the culture of the site. After all the BS with e-mails and phone calls from Ben I have to admitt I'm a bit reluctant to do so.
Old 01-30-2008, 05:13 PM
meandean
APPRENTICE

Just got the notice for payment and see I can pay off line. I will send a money order drawn in US funds by weeks end. Sorry for the mix up.
Old 01-30-2008, 05:20 PM
meandean
APPRENTICE

Hopefully in closing I have now created a personal profile.

With respect

Dean
Old 01-30-2008, 07:09 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

WELCOME DEAN----STAY AROUND AWHILE/ YOU MIGHT START TO LIKE US :lol: :lol: :lol: ---LIVELY IN ILLINOIS
Old 01-30-2008, 07:17 PM
meandean
APPRENTICE

You know, other then this one issue I've met tons of geat people on the site. gotten some killer deals and have passed away countless hours surfing the ads. I'm not going to let this ruin something I've enjoyed for almost five years incident free. I would love to have the MEAN DEAN is a crook removed but understand the forum is here to protect the masses.

Thanks for your kind words.

Mean Dean
Old 01-30-2008, 07:28 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Mean Dean you seem to be a stand up guy in this deal I did edit the title out for you. If I can get this other party to respond,but I highly doubt he will.Thats the trouble some people come here to trash people and in my book Dean you have proved beyond a reasonable doubt to me that you are a very credable buyer and seller here.Thanks for your response and making your profile.My hats off to you my friend.

I just messaged derek03 and wait for his next response here Thanks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -