BIN-LADEN "DEAD"U.S. Navy Seals Got Him !

Old 05-04-2011, 05:47 PM
kwkracing
RACING JUNKIE

I cant believe you guys are actually believing this
Old 05-04-2011, 06:03 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Believing 'what' exactly ????
Old 05-05-2011, 03:07 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Not sure I understand where you are coming from; maybe you are joking... I don't know. It is not a matter of what I believe (that we could get OBL earlier)... it is a fact. How long do think it took to build that 1 million dollar compound he was living in???[/b] You think every satellite didn't have images of him for awhile now??? Come on, you think the Seals went in there on some haunch he MIGHT be there??? No. I guarantee they have been watching him for awhile... just like the media reported. Check it out; it is Pakistan VS US politics that caused some major delay on smoking OBL sooner... this is not a conspiracy/theory; it is what happened & what was reported. If you think it took an honest 10 years to find him, that is just being naive about the politics (no disrespect intended here). I guarantee that building in Pakistan has been out of place & watched for OBL's presence for awhile.

The point I am trying to make is that if we could have got him even 2months ago or 4 years ago- it was not soon enough for the American WTC victims & their families who deserved better.
Old 05-06-2011, 02:35 PM
ChevyzZz
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

I think it's funny that JUST MONTHS before the 2012 election this happens! Oh, AND right when the media was pretty much ousting obama because of his ratings sinking lower then anyone could have anticipated.

No need to help the economy, help get jobs, help America bounce back..Just worry about forcing obamacare down our throats & start media frenzies over osama to try and get re-elected.......What a loser, a fake, a phony, a hack, a fraud, and most of all..simply a LIAR...I wish they would just find him sleeping with a white woman and impeach him already......
Old 05-06-2011, 03:18 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

X2 OR A DUDE :shock:
Old 05-06-2011, 07:27 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Let's be clear on this: OBAMA did NOT kill Bin Laden. An American soldier, who Obama just a few weeks ago was debating on whether or not to PAY, did. Obama just happened to be the one in office when our soldiers finally found OBL and took him out. This is NOT an Obama victory, but an AMERICAN victory!!

Mark
Old 05-06-2011, 07:34 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Very well put, Mark
Old 05-06-2011, 07:36 PM
kwkracing
RACING JUNKIE

Are you sure obama is not osama,or a close relative? Just remember the news is full of missleading info, usually the opposite of whats right.
Old 05-06-2011, 08:58 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

started construction on complex 7 years a go
Old 05-07-2011, 06:35 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

http://www.gopusa.com/commentary/201...killing-osama/

---------------

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -