Possible help

Old 11-28-2009, 05:18 PM
hotrod1024
MASTER BUILDER

Default Possible help

I know this belongs in classifieds,lol .I have an ad posted there already,and was wondering if anyone knows anyone who needs 69 Firebird inner fenders,lower valance and closeout panel for ac car.I posted this a couple of weeks back and havent gotten any responses and just wondering if someone might see these that hasnt seen them posted in classifieds.If interested please check my ad. Thanks,Randy.
Old 11-28-2009, 06:30 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

hotrod1024....any relation to

"littlehotrod" ?

jk.
Old 11-28-2009, 06:34 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

MAN--THAT HURTS :lol: :lol: :lol:

YOU REALLY MIGHT TRY AND FIND A FIREBIRD SITE TO LIST IT ON--THEIR IS SOME VALUE IN FACTORY STUFF 8) 8)
Old 11-28-2009, 06:42 PM
hotrod1024
MASTER BUILDER

No problem tod.But nope not related.At least i dont think so.Thanks for info lively.These parts are in excellent shape just cant use them.And from research cant find all these parts still available for 69 Firebird.Classic industries catalog I have for repros only shows 67 -68.Just thought i might catch someones eye here.Thanks guys.
Old 11-28-2009, 06:47 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by hotrod1024
No problem tod.But nope not related.At least i dont think so.Thanks for info lively.These parts are in excellent shape just cant use them.And from research cant find all these parts still available for 69 Firebird.Classic industries catalog I have for repros only shows 67 -68.Just thought i might catch someones eye here.Thanks guys.
It was just a friendly jab in fun.Those that post here often know what I meant.There was a guy called "littlehotrod" that was repeatedly posting ads in the forum...the similarity in your handle and the fact that you said it should be in the Classifides is why I said it.
Old 11-28-2009, 06:49 PM
hotrod1024
MASTER BUILDER

No problem at all bud.I knew you were just playing,And you are right,thats not me.LOL.Ive been on here about 2 and a half years and always been hotrod1024.I have no problems with you at all buddy.
Old 11-29-2009, 05:03 AM
oldandtired
RACING JUNKIE

Are some of these the same as 69 Camaro? If so you might have a larger
interest group.
Dave
Old 11-29-2009, 06:54 AM
hotrod1024
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by oldandtired
Are some of these the same as 69 Camaro? If so you might have a larger
interest group.
Dave
The inner fenders will fit 69 Camaro.But the lower valance wont.
Old 12-06-2009, 02:26 PM
hotrod1024
MASTER BUILDER

Just posted another ad.I found someone somewhat local (4hr drive round trip)to meet him.He only had 1 inner fender for a 68 camaro.He offered me this plus 100 cash for my 2 inners for a 69.Didnt count on spending as much in gas as i did,but hoped it was worth it.Got back home and for some reason the 1 inner fender i got from him for a 68 camaro will not fit my 68 firebird.Holes dont line up and doesnt fit right at all.So i am looking again for 2 inner fenders for a 68 firebird.And upon further inspection of my driver side fender found it to be junk.So also needing drivers side fender.Please take a look at ad and if anyone has these or knows someone who does please help.As of the first of year im looking to purchase unless some trading is possible.I have 5 Kids and its Christmas time,they come first.Thanks for looking guys.Any help is well appreciated.