Site upgrade issue...

Old 03-27-2014, 05:45 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by IBAdrian View Post
haha.

Log out. Then clear your cookies on your computer, and see if you can log back in.

If that doesn't work, let us know what the screen/message you get when you try to log in and it fails.

That's the weird part. When I click log in the screen flashes like it logs me in, but nothing happens. It doesn't say wrong password or anything. It's like I never click the button.
Old 03-28-2014, 10:20 AM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

Ok. I deleted the bookmark on my phone. I then logged back in and I am now on my phone posting so it works. Made a new bookmark. The old bookmark kept sending me to the board unavailable message that we originally got when the migration was taking place. Try going to the forum using a search engine Rabbit instead of a favorite or your browser dropdowns to see if that is the issue for you.
Old 03-28-2014, 03:03 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

I've already done that. Truth is I didn't remember my password because it was automatic on my old log in.

I tried several times and it finally quit telling me wrong password. I thought I had locked myself out so I logged in on my phone then got on with my laptop.
I wonder if my home computer is locked out because of so many attempts to log in with the wrong password.
The important thing is I can log in with my laptop which means I can log in at work!! Lol

Don't we have a bunch of guys that haven't showed up on the new forum yet??
Who's missing??
Old 03-28-2014, 06:38 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

I'm not at all impressed with the new forum, where is the PM, i've been on here since 2006, i'm helping CSX build a 421 sm/blk and we were communicating in the message box, it seems to be gone so now we are communicating with Yahoo mail, i don't know if my avitar willshow up or not guess i'll find out after this post.

Zip.
Old 03-28-2014, 06:40 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

yep no avitar, i'm not supprised though.

Zip.
Old 03-28-2014, 07:08 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Zip your PM's should still be here, look at the top of the page for the "notifications" tab, click it and click "inbox" it should open right up.

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 03-28-2014, 07:25 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Thanks Bone it is in fact still there, now i guess i just have to go find my avitar, or mak a new one, maybe my Anglia this time, the Malibu was getting old anyway, well maybe not old but my 48 Anglia i like a lot better.

Zip.
Old 03-28-2014, 09:26 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Hey Zip ! Ya gotta make the avatar TINY for this system to 'accept' it for posting.
Old 03-28-2014, 09:30 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Something that is missing in the 'advanced' option is the 'bold' and any and all font options. Only 'choices' are smilies.????
Old 03-28-2014, 09:37 PM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by zipper06 View Post
Thanks Bone it is in fact still there, now i guess i just have to go find my avitar, or mak a new one, maybe my Anglia this time, the Malibu was getting old anyway, well maybe not old but my 48 Anglia i like a lot better.

Zip.
Try this thread Zip. Find my post on the third page. I didn't have to reload anything, just uncheck the box...

http://www.racingjunk.com/forums/sho...ew-Forum/page3

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -