Ericwilkerson the scammer

Old 11-12-2009, 06:30 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

jgang454 or jgang350? Where are you? Eric bellied up to the bar after you busted on him, why haven't you returned to trade shots with him? Oh yeah, and could you answer a couple of questions me and the other guys have asked (more than once) :?:
Old 11-13-2009, 06:08 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

damn you guys are good!!!! yall can catch on to people quick.
Old 11-13-2009, 12:51 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

I don't think he is coming back :!: :!:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 11-16-2009, 02:46 PM
jgang454
SHOW GUEST

I have nothing to come back for....I was just warning about a scammer that promised the moon and delivered green cheese.....go get scammed if thats what blows your dress up.
If the add reads one thing and delivers something totally different then ist a scam in my book....you read it however you want!
My user IDs are clean....I have no scams going on. :lol:®
Old 11-16-2009, 02:52 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by jgang454
I have nothing to come back for....I was just warning about a scammer that promised the moon and delivered green cheese.....go get scammed if thats what blows your dress up.
If the add reads one thing and delivers something totally different then ist a scam in my book....you read it however you want!
But probably copyright infringement for the Emoticons, since you have them registered in your post.

Scorp
Old 11-17-2009, 06:06 PM
jgang454
SHOW GUEST

Originally Posted by Scorpion1110
But probably copyright infringement for the Emoticons, since you have them registered in your post.

Scorp
:roll:
Old 11-17-2009, 07:08 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

You could come back and answer the questions asked of you. After all YOU started this thread. You got your crying butt busted down to reality and you whine like an old wore out wheel bearing when it doesn't suit you. So jgang you going to answer the questions? You got caught telling lies (imo), stings a little huh. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Originally Posted by hollowayshotrods
jgang454 or jgang350? Where are you? Eric bellied up to the bar after you busted on him, why haven't you returned to trade shots with him? Oh yeah, and could you answer a couple of questions me and the other guys have asked (more than once) :?:
Old 11-18-2009, 04:37 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Scorpion1110

Scorp
:roll:
Forgot to register this one- lol

Scorp
Old 11-18-2009, 02:28 PM
jgang454
SHOW GUEST

:roll: ®®® :arrow: ®♣♦©
I didnt get caught at anything :P ►◄
Old 11-24-2009, 05:46 PM
snyderracing
APPRENTICE

I posted a ad on here. This is the guy that called me asking questions about the car I had for sale. Then he started telling me I was selling things on here for Eric. I just so happen to live in Seymour and work at the same place with Eric. I dont really know him. I havent ever talked to him. This dip shit looked on the map that it gives you at the bottom of your ad and it is the same address as Eric's. Well if you live in Seymour and put a ad on RJ's and you look at the map. Eveybodys location is West Harrison Dr. But this dumbass wouldnt listen at all. He just kept cussing me and saying he was going to have all my ads pulled off of here. He called me two or three times after I told him to stop. From what I was told Eric did nothing wrong. This is a case of a moron not knowing what hes buying.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -