Motor for sale

Old 06-22-2009, 01:20 PM
topdragster
SHOW GUEST

Default Motor for sale

Hi , thinking of selling my back up motor, it's a all aluminum 632 big chief it's NOT hurt but does have some runs on and needs to be freshened. Would it be better to freshened it (more money) or sell needs freshening for less money that way someone can do as they like in the motor Thanks
Old 06-22-2009, 02:05 PM
rsrsfishslayers
MASTER BUILDER

I like buying a motor that I have to fix then I know whats in it I don't know how meany motors I got and the guy said that it had the best parts knowen to man and find out it was a old truck motor with a big cam. Make me a good deal I take it off your hands :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 06-22-2009, 03:40 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Motor for sale

Originally Posted by topdragster
Hi , thinking of selling my back up motor, it's a all aluminum 632 big chief it's NOT hurt but does have some runs on and needs to be freshened. Would it be better to freshened it (more money) or sell needs freshening for less money that way someone can do as they like in the motor Thanks
Depends really some people like buying things they can see apart and some like a build sheet and dyno from a motor shop.

Personally I wont buy a motor if its not done by someone I dont know or use.