wasted taxes

Old 02-22-2009, 09:32 AM
dparker
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: msmisrey

Originally Posted by robsbird
:lol: :shock: hey thanks for posting that, nothing there thats wrong, I thought very accurate show all of this to your pastor when you go to church tonight. you did say your preacher.theres just one side to me. and rigsby this is one of your holy statements quote damn that is tragic!! where in the hell are peoples faith??? now I don,t think thats very Godley rigs. but you seem to like the hell stuff. another of your quotes I would walk through hell on sunday, can I hear an amen for pastor rigsby!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: Rigsby you need to appoligize to everyone.

Hey robsbird, What church do you go to and where. If I had to bet, I'd bet you don't have the courage to post it. Everytime you make a post it just turns my stomach. I can't tell if its ignorance or that your just not a good person. I very seldom ever call someone a hypocrite, but you would have to be as close as I've seen. Your posts give Christianity a bad name. Please go back and look at your posts and yourself. Your posts aren't funny or beneficial. To me there just ignorant.....
God Bless you dude!!!!!!!!
Old 02-22-2009, 09:47 AM
robsbird
JUNIOR BUILDER

Default Im going now

:shock: :shock: guys I going to give you a thrill, I have decided that after today Ill not visit this forum for a while, however I would like to leave you a word.Genesis 6-5 and God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the heart was only evil continually.(God knows the hearts of men) here is another one Isiah 65-2 I have spread out my hands all the day unto a rebellious people, which walk in a way that was not good, after their own thoughts; two more. I corinthians 3-13 every mans work shall be made known for the day shall declare it; because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man,s work of what sort it is.2 timothy 4-v3&4 for the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap up to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 4 and turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned to fables( fictious instruction)rob I didn,t wright it I just know it and believe it. ( who will you talk about after im gone)
Old 02-22-2009, 10:01 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

robsbird after you are gone we are going to go back to talking about our passions, our lives, our friends, our cars, bikes, good times, etc...
we wont be reading the gospel posted by a hypocrite...
I do like the conversation scooter and dparker have been having, makes you think. I never said that I don't believe in God, I just dont want someone to tell me "how to" believe in God.

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 02-22-2009, 12:11 PM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

Well, BYE
Old 02-22-2009, 02:34 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Robsbird after the message i read that you sent Bobby and Lisa i am glad you made the decision to move on.....it's either Move on or Man up and Apologize for the Crazy insults you sent these people.

this was Totally un-called for..and i have URGED Bobby to forward the Pm's you sent him to Pj The owner of Racingjunk.Bobby did not send it to Pj for his own reasons..( i respect that and you should be very thankful as well)
I have No authority on the Classifieds but i do have some on this forum and those PM'S would not fly on my watch.
While your gone think about a few things that has happened..i will not start qouting Bible Versus,,cause i can..its pretty simple..
in the begining i left you some wiggle Room to whitness the Holy one..but i will be damn if i will allow Hate and insults that has come out of your mouth in the name of God and Christianity...Maybe this is why other forum moderaters Nip this (religion) topic before it starts..and i might just have learned something myself from this...( but for the record i cannot stand censorship but when it crosses into Hate its another story)

You are welcome back here with open arms..just leave your hatred at home...consider this the other cheek turned.

we'll speak with you when you come back.

DON'T PM ME ABOUT THIS SUBJECT..YOUR BUSINESS IS WITH THESE GOOD PEOPLE OF THE FORUM...NOT ME..
Thanks Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 02-22-2009, 06:55 PM
kw89425
MASTER BUILDER

Default Re: msmisrey

Originally Posted by robsbird
:lol: :shock: hey thanks for posting that, nothing there thats wrong, I thought very accurate show all of this to your pastor when you go to church tonight. you did say your preacher.theres just one side to me. and rigsby this is one of your holy statements quote damn that is tragic!! where in the hell are peoples faith??? now I don,t think thats very Godley rigs. but you seem to like the hell stuff. another of your quotes I would walk through hell on sunday, can I hear an amen for pastor rigsby!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: Rigsby you need to appoligize to everyone.
the pot calling the kettle black..... am i wrong????
Old 02-23-2009, 04:58 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

kw,
nope, you are right!!!!!! :twisted:

Old 02-23-2009, 10:12 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Well... I tried to PM robsbird. I said that I forgave him. I said that he offended alot of folks too. I told him preaching & walking are two totally different things... he sent me back a message & said that he is praying for my salvation... & that I really did not find God... he said I was wrong & that I could only come to him by the "son".... quoted more verses, blah blah blah....

Folks, I do not claim to know much, but when I was down on my luck, God answered me when I prayed with humility. He blessed me with peace, a family & good friends like you. The enemy is what has brought me down every time. I used to listen to the enemy more than anything to do with God. Then God showed me a different way after learning the hard way too many times... this is my quote: "I would walk through hell on Sunday before I would fear the enemy" It means I can do anything if I submit to God. So robsbird, don't claim that you understand everything about each different person here... you do not. God loves them all & you have insulted his children. So, my quote is a man's interpritation of this: Philipians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ Jesus who strengthens me" God has told me I do not need to fear the enemy any more... because God has overcome the world. Robsbird, I will end this note with saying that you are a big gallon sized DOUCHE BAG. You have helped NO ONE with your antics & ramblings.... NO ONE. I am certainly not perfect-
nor are you. Go away, you are no good to anyone here. I actually feel sorry for you dude.

To my friends... if I ever sound out of line or REMOTELY like robsbird, feel free to correct me & say something. I never want anyone of my friends to think that I am beyond anything or anyone else. You are all great guys & I enjoy or talks... lets not robsbird ever make us afraid to talk about God w/ each other. If I am wrong, I will admit it. I am human & I do make mistakes. God bless you each one. Rigsby/Scooter
Old 02-23-2009, 10:48 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

bless you too scooter, that was really nice...

Old 02-23-2009, 11:12 AM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

Forget that guy scoot... Don't let him get to you, you're better than that !!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -