RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by suicidebomb
KEEP

He's excellent entertainment.
Agreed 100%, even if he did talk about my wife :!:
Old 01-20-2009, 01:38 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Feedback should all go to the "Hilldale Support Center Thread" on General discussion. This way, Hill-Douche can have his own interactive thread for attention. Ideas/input should be given to Hill-Billy there. I created it so he gets what he wants, & we can go back to being gearheads instead of playing with him here. This way, if Hill-Dummy makes a comment, we can go back to the "Hilldale Support" thread & he will have to read it there. If we can't get him to stop, we will just give him his own thread. What do you think??
Old 01-20-2009, 02:55 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

JUST BECAUSE ...I'm suffering EXTREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEME cabin fever and DESPERATELY need entertainment, I'm with ya !

Let the games begin.....
:twisted: :P :twisted: :P :twisted: :P :twisted: :P :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Old 01-20-2009, 02:59 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Yeah, I understand. I am just saying give the guy his own thread for the attention he deserves. It's all in good fun... remember, we all stick together... you pick on one, YOU GET US ALL.
Old 01-20-2009, 03:20 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

LOL...keep em !

Rudy You need to check his thread again about the wife deal..the way i read it he spoke about his own Wife and his own personal problems :roll: ..

i dunno i could be wrong, Just read that one (thread) again carefully..

lmao

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 01-20-2009, 03:49 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by bjuice
LOL...keep em !

Rudy You need to check his thread again about the wife deal..the way i read it he spoke about his own Wife and his own personal problems :roll: ..

i dunno i could be wrong, Just read that one (thread) again carefully..

lmao
Hilldo is so disoriented he has no control over what he says.....oops, wrong thread.
Old 01-20-2009, 04:13 PM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by hollowayshotrods
Originally Posted by suicidebomb
KEEP

He's excellent entertainment.
Agreed 100%, even if he did talk about my wife :!:
I regret that he drug ANYONE'S wife into it. I didn't say I approved of him, I just meant he's entertaining. :lol:

I'd like to vote again, just because it's the "DEMOCRATIC" thing to do.
Old 01-20-2009, 04:25 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Brian, you are right my friend! I reread it, and I did read it wrong.

hilldale,
Please accept my apology for accusing you of speaking badly about my wife, when , in fact, you were speaking about your own. I do have to say though, my mis-interpretation in now way excuses the fact that you are STILL A RETARD :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 01-23-2009, 03:05 PM
hilldale
SENIOR BUILDER

Default neat trick

Originally Posted by KKC
Being that I am only an "APPRENTICE" at this site, I have to reluctantly abstain from voting on this matter.

But I would have no problem to kick him somewhere where it would hurt the most!!
let me know mr. kkk when and where ., for the right price i will go anywhere tough guy. myself and alot of others know without a dought you would piss your pants. as soon as you lift your little weak leg to kick me in my privates you will be on the ground squealing like a pig, cause then your in my world. so you might want to be careful with the threats. riggie says you sound tough behind your keyboard.
Old 01-23-2009, 03:39 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Now those are some big words Hill-derranged. By the way you sound, you think you are pretty tough (behind a keyboard). You may think you are pretty tough Hill-Douche, but watch what you say... in these times we are in, NO ONE is tougher than a 9mm BULLET. Guys like you get WAXED all the time... beacuse of their MOUTH.

I heard you talking about traveling somewhere w/ the "WWF" as you were telling one of your many "stories" on RJ the other day- so are you a big "WWF" wrestler Hill-Drama??? Maybe it is just me, but I think you fantisize about rolling around the ring w/ other men in LEOTARDS pulling each others MULLETS. "Your world" does not scare anyone around here... because you have nothing but a BIG MOUTH.

I think you just need to go away & play w/ the kids on another site. Maybe you will find someone who NIEVE enough to buy your BS.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -