In my humble opinion......

Old 01-17-2009, 01:23 PM
hilldale
SENIOR BUILDER

Default Re: Bus

Originally Posted by hollowayshotrods
Originally Posted by hilldale
Originally Posted by fla1976
If everyone is going take turns driving, count me in. Maybe we can add a trailer so Hill(Billy)dale can tag along. But then, I've never seen an outhouse converted to a trailer.
now who the heck are you just jumping in and rippin on my behind. hey before this happens you gotta get the fellas o.k here to do that. now run ya little snot go.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I have only one question..............

Hilldale, how did you get out of your playpen :?: :roll: :roll:
it wasnt a playpen it was a square shaped ring and the walls were thick rubber. i never got that.?
Old 01-17-2009, 01:30 PM
hilldale
SENIOR BUILDER

Default interesting

Originally Posted by Rigsby
Hill-Dunce,

You got kicked of of MySpace didn't you? That is what happend... you are taking it out on us... your parents took away your cell phone too... so now all you have it the internet? Is that right??

You are a scared little boy....
now its hilldunce, hey when you can talk to me with some respect i will help you with anything. i am a very diverse man. now excuse me for a few minutes i gotta get some pics of all my cars in this race profiler thing so mopar68 doesnt call me a lyer., man you guys are so mean.
Old 01-17-2009, 01:35 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

hurry up i am waiting, can't get it done on here, hurry hurry, time is wasting away.
Old 01-17-2009, 01:43 PM
hilldale
SENIOR BUILDER

Default to riggie

Hill-Dunce,

You got kicked of of MySpace didn't you? That is what happend... you are taking it out on us... your parents took away your cell phone too... so now all you have it the internet? Is that right??

You are a scared little boy....
no i am not scared of nothin or no one. i have never had anything to do with myspace., my parents have past away, and i am not little anymore riggie.
Old 01-17-2009, 01:49 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Hill-Dilldo:

You have many stories... You traveled with the WWF... own every race car, work detailing cars, you say you are a "deverse man" (boy maybe). Anyways, your number is comming... tic /tock...

What you said on a separate thread to Rudy & I was disrespectful, tasteless, classless, & you were a filthy pig. You totally suck- I don't know how you can stand yourself.
Old 01-17-2009, 03:45 PM
hilldale
SENIOR BUILDER

Hill-Dilldo:

You have many stories... You traveled with the WWF... own every race car, work detailing cars, you say you are a "deverse man" (boy maybe). Anyways, your number is comming... tic /tock...

What you said on a separate thread to Rudy & I was disrespectful, tasteless, classless, & you were a filthy pig. You totally suck- I don't know how you can stand yourself.
speak for yourself you ugly scumbag, i could go on and on ya little selfcentered sissy, i am speaking for others lots of others, that want you RIGSBY off this site before more members leave. there are some of my cars on the profile. remember shallow man you can be good and even great at a lot of things or exceptional at one. i think you were one of those boys that liked to hit but how dare anyone hit back. thats what i meant by contradiction, o.k now you know.
Old 01-17-2009, 04:05 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Hey hilldale are you sure nobody has a CDL on here? I'd bet money otherwise.
Old 01-17-2009, 05:46 PM
sds10racer
MASTER BUILDER

it feels like like we're on yellowbullet. keep this up and people will leave that shouldn't.
Old 01-17-2009, 05:51 PM
hilldale
SENIOR BUILDER

Default cdl

Originally Posted by BEAST477
Hey hilldale are you sure nobody has a CDL on here? I'd bet money otherwise.
i think this guy rigsby has bipolar disorder, man is he narrow minded., or that ADD. its like this he says lets be freinds you idiot loser a hole but dont call names.????? wow. and yes you probably do have a cdl liscense. but that post was clean fun dude, with the yellow bus thing. laugh a little, it makes the cabin fever go by quicker.
Old 01-18-2009, 07:18 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

I'll bet he has been in 'Nam , the 'raq, and 'Stan with a chest full of ribbons as well.

yank - yank :twisted:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -