WATCH OUT FOR THIS CROOK. Usually sells from Doylestown, PA

Old 01-05-2010, 03:28 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

thanks for Filling us on on this Guy...sounds like he has crook in him..but it still doesn't excuse your ignorance to the situation for going back to him time after time..getting squeezed each time :roll: ,,,,

so your post did show a little about you and Him....thats the way it goes..maybe you learned something maybe you didn't... :?:

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 02-07-2010, 09:28 AM
NITROINSANE
APPRENTICE

Default reply

Now that all have had there say lets talk the truth Jeff Jackson ( ass hole of all times oues me over $2600 dollars that is why he posted this. Lets talk about Jeff and his dealings with the FBI and Drugs. Jeff is a Scammer I built his Motor and Trans and he did not pay. He traded me a broken down trailer for part of the work and then pulled what every one in the country knows about Jeff. So call me names but Jeff is the ass hole.

To Jeff it is going to be tuff to race this year for you with a false NHRA Drivers lic and Medical report you will have to answer that question with NHRA offices.
Now to his listing I sell many parts and my customers love the parts and how the sale goes. So remerber this all who replied to Jeff's Bull Shit Listing I will track your shit and lets how well your dealings Go
Don't forget get it's bull shit to listen to a guy who lost his Vehicle to the FBI and claims he does not know why.
He asked me to fix his motor after he fucked it up and claimed some one else did it.
He left out the ring support on the piston and told me all kinds of stories. If Jeff pays his bill which was sent to him his parts are available, by the way the parts I have also have a bill for repairs. He thinks because he is Jeff Jackson a person who leaves off the back of his X-wife that people should just fall over for him.
To his friends in Ohio remember when you associate with people like Jeff
it will come to your door step also.
Old 02-07-2010, 10:08 AM
NITROINSANE
APPRENTICE

Default Jeff Johnson

Lets talk about JEFF stopping a check on Vanishing point after the work was completed and the car was picked up. He did not pay because he knew they were going out of business. He had a four link rebuilt and X-Link added along with other work then cancelled the check after he left. NOW WHO SCAMMING WHO

JEFF WHEN YOU PAY ME $2600 Plus (Your parts will be returned with a Bill for the repairs performed on the Heads as you asked me to do
Weld the broken rocker stud and repair the bent valves).

I noticed you did not tell the truth which seems to be a theme with you.

I should have charged you for making the changes to your car that made it GO FASTER THAT IT EVER HAD BEFORE. SINGLE CARB TUNNEL 8:20's
at 2600 lbs when it only went 8:40's with two alcohol carbs
I guess I fixed it the wrong way.
I will list your address in Quakertown and Doylestown and your X-Wifes address (the person who pays for all of your life. That's right you do not work just sell broken shit on the net

For the crowd to read I purchased parts he listed on the net (racingjunk) and found them to be modifed by him or broken.
I forgot to state I droped off my cleaning tank to let him clean the engine parts after the engine and trans shit was done he did not answer his phone and has not answered at all. He has Texed me but stooped after he got the bill calls me names but would not return the tank or meet face to face (that might be mistake)
Old 02-07-2010, 11:05 AM
bubbabbc
JUNIOR BUILDER

Ah................and as Paul Harvey would say............"and now, the rest of the story"..................
Old 02-07-2010, 11:39 AM
NITROINSANE
APPRENTICE

Default Watch Out for This Guy Jeff Jasckson

LISTED DOYLESTOWN PA OR lAKE Nox near Quakertown Pa also uses his X-wifes address in Doylestown Pa
He is a person of interest to the FBI and Local police (was involved in a drug deal that caused him to have a car taken by the police but claims they put the drugs in his car. This came out of his mouth while I was build ing his motor
He sells Big blk parts and other stuff like golf cart, generator.
Beware the stuff you will reciever will be altered in every way.
Better Know as JUNK
Old 02-07-2010, 11:49 AM
NITROINSANE
APPRENTICE

Default Last but least

The Guy Jeff claims built the engine and left out the parts he also has a motor that Jeff broke earlier and now Jeff claims he will not give it back. This guy stated Jeff gave it to him for working on the Motor I fixed.
NOW TAKE YOUR CHOICE OF STORIES JEFF'S OR MINE
BUT REMEMBER THIS I BUILT IT AND YOU NOTICE HE DID NOT SAY ANY THING ABOUT THE WORK OR SPEED OR ET IT RAN

BY THE WAY THE TRANS I FIXED HAD ALL STOCK PARTS IN IT AFTER HE PAID HIS FRIENDS IN OHIO TO REBUILD AND ADD ALL OF THE LATEST PARTS (WHO SCREWED WHO)
I HAD TO PUT DRUMS, SHAFTS AND ALL OF THE OTHER PARTS NEEDED IN IT TO MAKE IT A RACING TRANS
THE CONVERTOR WAS HALFED AND REBUILT WITH NEW BEARINGS
AND REPAIRED THE FINS THAT WERE TRASHED
HE REFUSED TO REPLACE THE COOLER SO WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH A GUY LIKE THAT
BY THE WAY IT 60 FOOTED 1.16 ON A 8800RPM LEAVE
DOES IT RUN OR WHAT BB-CHEVY 565 8800-RPMS JEFF STATED IT NEVER RPMED LIKE THAT OR RUN THAT FAST
FIRST RACE 5 ROUNDS WOULD HAVE WON IF HIS DRIVING WASN'T SHITTY
Old 03-31-2010, 07:41 AM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

James
Why do you keep posting things and taking peoples hard earned money and keep changing your name.You have been a know rip off artist here at RJ since the doors opened here.One day you'll meet your match,I am sure of that.

Like the old sayin goes........

You mess with the bull,you'll get the horn. You are a dirt bag!

Look this add over closely folks,would anyone in there right mind buy from this imbisile?

http://www.racingjunk.com/category/1...wer-Parts.html

Seller Information
Ad posted by:
xtremenitro (#10273)

Phone Number: 215-901-3600

Member Feedback
Number of Honor Payments: 0
Average Accepted Sale Price: $0.00
Average Honor Payment: $0.00

0 feed back and been here since the doors here at RJ opened.Not even an honor payment,and full of excuses.

Your a dirt bag James.

Some day you'll get yours!
Old 04-01-2010, 03:59 AM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Troll is back with another name.BEWARE

http://www.racingjunk.com/category/2...ium-Spool.html

Seller Information
Ad posted by:
nitrofunny (#72267)

Phone Number: 215-901-3600

Member Feedback
Number of Honor Payments: 0
Average Accepted Sale Price: $0.00
Average Honor Payment: $0.00
Old 04-02-2010, 10:17 PM
NITROINSANE
APPRENTICE

Default Site ASdmin

Talking about scum you are that fact. I have not ripped off anyone and you need to retract you statement. I'm sure your facts are from an ass hole like you. The Blower items you just listed in your posting belong to me.
Now when I finish with the law suite against Vinney I will travel up to see you, lets see how big you really are. I'm sure a law suite will shut your ass hole thats on top of you shoulders.
I've seen in the past that you only open your trap when its seems helpful to you. How is it that an ignorant ass like you becomes an administrator for anything other than a shit house.
Now before you get RJ suied for your mouth you should know the facts.
A claim was made and a law suite is in the works the person who made the claim is being indicted for a claiming he was not paid when he was.
(cancelled checks in hand) witnesses for the cash payments
Its funny to me that this matter ended up on here because the sale of goods never crossed this site. last the party the items were sold to is suieing Vinney for fraud also for knowing the goods were damaged before he offered them for sale. (ie org items purchased from Terry Hall 14 years ago)
The readers should also know I'm a first member before this site became a bunch of shit like you.
I did not change my name but my step sons added theirs and they also post so if that pisses you off keep jerking. I'm sure your good at that.
By the way my career in motor sports fare surpases ANYTHING YOU HAVE DONE WITH SHIT BOX CAR YOU OWN.
I'M GLAD vINNEY CALLED YOU IT MUST BE THE FIRST TIME THE DRUNK GOT OUT OF THE HOUSE, WERE DID WRITE FROM THE LOCAL BAR.
I SOLD HIS 14 YEAR OLD PARTS THAT HE CARRIED TO EVER FLEA MARKET IN THE WORLD AND DID NOT SELL. HE CLAIMED THEY WERE NEW NEW BUT NOT ONE ITEM WAS IN A FACTORY BOX. THE BLOWER SEIZED UP ON ITS FIRST PASS IT CAUSED $10,000 IN DAMAGE TO THE MOTOR. i GAVE HIM A CHANCE TO PAY FOR THE BLOWER REPAIR THRU THE LAWYER IT WAS SETTLED AND I GAVE HIM MORE MONEY FOR MORE OLD PARTS. WHEN THE SHIT HIT THE FAN THE OTHER PARTY WANTED HIS ASS AND THEY WILL HAVE IT SOON.
SO I HAD TO BUY ALL OF THE ITEMS BACK AND PAY THE DAMAGE AND PROVIDE PARTS TO FIX THE
MOTOR .....AND .....................................YOU CALL ME THE RIP OFF.

NOW LETS TALK ABOUT YOU STAY TUNED

BY THE WAY THEY SAY IT COMES IN THREES i NOTICED YOU LET THE
JEFF JACKSON RUN ADS AFTER PEOPLE COMPLAINED THAT THE PARTS HE SHIPPED WERE JUNK MODIFIED OR JUST BROKEN SHIT................
I GUESS THAT MAKES THE GUY FEEL GREAT WHO PURCHASED JEFF'S CAR IN NJ I NOTICED IT'S UP FOR SALE ALREADY HE TOLD THAT GUY THE MOTOR WAS A MUSI I GUESS I SHOULD CHANGE MY NAME BEING I BUILT IT. THE CAR WENT FASTER THAN IT EVER HAD WITHOUT DEAN NICKERSON CARBSC=(IE 2 CARBS) REPLACE IT WITH ONE FASTER
i FEEL SORRY FOR THE NEW OWNER RJ LET JEFF SELL ANOTHER LIE.
I'M STILL WAITING FOR HIM TO PAY ME THE $2600 PLUS THE CHARGES FOR THE REPAIRED (WELDED HEADS) BUT I'M SURE I WILL SEE THAT.

IT SEEMS RJ JUNK SHOULD LOOK AT ITSELF AND REALIZE THAT THE FOURM GIVES BARROMETER OF HOW POOR A JOB IT DOES ON HANDLING THE TRUTH THAT'S WHY YOU OPENED YOU HOLE AND STATED SHIT YOIU DO NOT HAVE A CLUE ABOUT.

NOW IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY CALL ME BECAUSE WHEN I COME TO SEE YOU I WILL NOT TALK OUT OF SIDE OF MY MOUTH LIKE YOU DO.
KEEP READING MY ADS BUY IF YOU LIKE MY CUSTOMERS HAVE NOT COMPLAINED JUST JEFF YOU AND VINNEY i GUESS THAT'S THREE. iT's SEEMS YOU FIT WITH PEOPLE LIKE THEM (JEFF THE GUY WHO DID NOT KNOW WHY THE FBI TOOK HIS VEHICLE FROM HIM) (VINNEY THE GUY WHO WANTS TO BE SOMEBODY BUT CANNOT GET OUT OF THE BAR)
AND YOU SOME WHO SPENDS TIME REPEATING STORIES BUT DOES NOT HAVE A CLUE.

CS MAJOR
Old 04-02-2010, 10:26 PM
NITROINSANE
APPRENTICE

Default Your lieing claim

Years ago you (Mr. Admin person) claimed you were the fastest Top sportsman car in the country did you get the car out of your back yard
it seems know one ever saw that car run fast as you claimed
I'm sure you wished it would run fast but the truth was
it's a Dog just Like You so keep on telling that story

Admin person what a joke

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -