JOSH KIRK OR TO TRADE! EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS!!!!

Old 10-05-2008, 06:35 AM
RiceIsWrong
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

I ALREADY AM BITIN THE BULLIT. LIKE I SAID I CAN'T PAY FOR SHIPPING AND THAT IS FINAL.

I THINK IT PRETTY FAIR CONSIDERING I NEVER MENT TO SCREW ANYONE AROUND ADN I GOT SCREW BUYING THE MOTOR..
Old 10-05-2008, 06:38 AM
boonesracing
JUNIOR BUILDER

how could you buy the Blower back when it is listed in the other ad with the motor we were supposed to get when the ad says sold? What did you give him the shaft to? You need to quit whinning about your loss hell look at what we lost a 4000.00 blower with extra parts & 800.00 shipping & a month waiting on you to find a peice of crap motor to ship! you need to suck it up be a man and fix the problem!I would always stand by my word fellow racers never want to screw another racer like I said before we ALL like the spert & we all should stick together we already get took from the parts stores!!!!!!!
Old 10-05-2008, 06:40 AM
boonesracing
JUNIOR BUILDER

Thanks scorp I will be in touch! Danny Boone
Old 10-05-2008, 06:43 AM
RiceIsWrong
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

THE BLOWER WAS SOLD SEPERATE FROM THE CAR. THE ADD FOR THE CAR WAS A DIFFERENT ENGINE. NO I DIDN'T GIVE HIM THE SHAFT AND I NEVER MENT FOR YOU TO GET THE SHAFT. I WAS SOLD A BAD MOTOR AND DIDN'T KNOW. LOOK MAN I AM TRING TO MAKE THIS RIGHT

SO WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO.

THANKS
Old 10-05-2008, 06:47 AM
fla1976
RACING JUNKIE

Default Blower

If you people would fill out your profiles it would be easier to find possible solutions. There are plenty of racers who travel all over the states for races. If you posted your profiles then maybe someone going in the direction of Boones may be able to drop it off. A blower isn't that hard to crate and ship. It would take up less room than a couple of mounted race slicks. Most racers are a trust worthy lot and would be glad to help out a fellow racer. You could give something towards the gas and that would benefit the transporter. But don't be naive and get ripped off.
Old 10-05-2008, 08:16 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

I have to agree with fla1976, someone racing will probably get it for you, may take a week or so to get it but it can be done, FILL OUT PROFILES :!: :!: To trade you need to look back at the folks seeing what is going on, it is alot better to bite the bullet and get this behind you, some of these folks will remember i lost carbs on here but i done the right thing, something for you to think about. If you want to sell or buy, better play the game right :!: :!:
Old 10-05-2008, 09:39 AM
RiceIsWrong
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

What profile are you talkin about?
If someone can meet me in San Antonio And the Boones are OK with it i will send it back to them..
Old 10-05-2008, 10:30 AM
boonesracing
JUNIOR BUILDER

how do we know it is our blower? and the pulleys and belts & pistons were worth $750 ...and you sold it ..how do you just go buy it back?am i the only one not understanding this? i mean this blower that gets sent to me might be junk that wasn't mine...
Old 10-05-2008, 10:43 AM
michael1
MASTER BUILDER

toTrade, send him some pictures it seems like you are trying to make this right.
Old 10-05-2008, 10:44 AM
knova70
SENIOR BUILDER

ToTrade......Lets see pictures of the actual blower and all its accessories that you were sent in the same condition,In your possession? We all want to see that you have the actual items and that is what is going back to Boone,and he can verify that it is the right blower and the items with it, Sounds good to me what about everybody else?????????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -