BEWARE: Bill Schiano will renege and can't be trusted.

Old 02-03-2011, 01:11 PM
Goomba
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by mopar1968
Ok just got a message from Bill, He stated his blocking me was all by accident, Ok i take a man at his word if that is what happened then so be it enough said on that. He also stated he did not want to sell the car as a roller but complete :!:

Here is his message to me;

tufanufracer To: mopar1968 Date: 2011-02-03 13:32:25
Subject: RJ RaceSpace: TRYING TO COMMUNICATE
Hi Mark

I have know idea how I blocked you out and I have been trying to fix it ever since with no luck, and why would I block you after you are on my friends list and you are trying to help me by giving me a headsup on what was going on? I would appreciate hearing from you. I also am and auto mechanic for many years like yourself and I dont scam anyone just changed my mind from selling car as a roller! No moneys were exhanged and gave ample time to decline from selling car as a roller.
Lets all move on. I really appreciate all the help you are trying to do. Thanks again Bill

Ok now guy's let's rethink this, If the man decided to sell as a complete car instead of a roller isn't that his right to do so :?: Maybe he had a good reason for doing so , Let's please keep a open mind on this :!: :!:

Mark

Hey I tryed the accident thing with my wife when she got pregnet with the 1st kid. Well it did work with her. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 02-03-2011, 01:42 PM
gmanxss
SENIOR BUILDER

EVERYONE HAS THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THEIR MIND ON A DEAL AS LONG AS NO ONE LOSES ANY MONEY OR TRAVEL TIME. I HAVE HAD PEOPLE BACK OUT ON ME AND I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT AS LONG AS THEAY GIVE ADVANCE NOTICE.
Old 02-03-2011, 01:57 PM
tufanufracer
SHOW GUEST

Default 1955 CHEVY

I have already apologized for not selling my car as a roller and didn"t mean to block anyone from RJ. I put car up for sale on a impulse and after having numerous calls and deals decided I made a mistake and could not go threw with selling car as a roller. Car is just to nice to take apart and sell, plus all of the memory"s that I have. Most important NO moneys or deposits were exchanged and I left ample time to terminate deal. I have owned car for 21 years and I know when the car is sold my racing career is over, I am sure you fellow racers could understand that. So again I apologize to everyone involved and I think we should all move on.
Old 02-03-2011, 02:26 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

THANK YOU for coming hear and responding 8)
but-man do you have to be friends with MARK ops: :lol: :lol: ONLY KIDDING MARK :idea: :idea:
Old 02-03-2011, 04:11 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

:lol: :lol: :lol: I know ol'e buddy :!: :!:

Mark
Old 02-03-2011, 04:55 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: 1955 CHEVY

[quote="tufanufracer"] "Most important NO moneys or deposits were exchanged and I left ample time to terminate deal"... glad that makes you feel better Mr Seller.

Funny how we can get off of the actual topic sometimes... here is what the seller lost:

"Even though my loss is a ski trip with friends, airfare, and vacation time"

Seems to me the buyer DID loose time & money on this one. Last time I checked, airfare, vacation time & a ski trip COST MONEY... but who am I??? I can cancel a deal 3 days before & say: "Everyone has the right to change their mind" blah blah blah... "I am a stand-up guy"... so was little-rod.

We were talking about a man's "WORD" or "Integrity".... following through with WHAT YOU AGREED TO DO.

You can't be half pregnant. This kind of dealing is flaky & irresponsible!!! BS- do what you said you were going to do!!!
Old 02-03-2011, 05:53 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

I would be upset, if you were on the fence about selling the car you should have let him know BEFORE he cancelled his vacation. The man was out of time and money. I personally dont like losing either one of those things...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 02-03-2011, 06:32 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

DID THE BUYER OFFER TO BUY THE CAR WHOLE?--- I THINK HE AGREED ON THE TRANNY, ALSO---WHY DID YOU NOT SELL TO HIM???
Old 02-03-2011, 06:40 PM
Goomba
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by lively
DID THE BUYER OFFER TO BUY THE CAR WHOLE?--- I THINK HE AGREED ON THE TRANNY, ALSO---WHY DID YOU NOT SELL TO HIM???

Oh no we are going for 12. :lol: :lol:
Old 02-04-2011, 01:31 AM
brentmccoy
SHOW GUEST

Wow, I have not been on here in a few days and the discussion exploded.
First, if anyone thinks I did not lose any money over this they are ignorant of the facts. It's easy to say move on when it's not your time and money wasted. This forum is here to identify those who waste our time and money. Bill did not give me his address to be pen pals, he gave it to me to find his house to pick up the car. Anybody that comes on here and says there was not a deal, is ignorant of the facts or has a habit of telling lies. If Bill is really sorry, a check for $275.00 which is a small amount of what I had invsted would go a long ways in showing he means what he says. When a deal is made and you boast that you are a man of your word and your word is your bond (bills own words), then you renege with just three days left, you better expect some flack! When a person talks big but doesn't follow it up with actions, they are called a blow hard around here. We will see if he is just talk or is he truely sorry.
Thanks, Brent

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -