BEWARE: Bill Schiano will renege and can't be trusted.

Old 02-02-2011, 06:02 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

SHOW GUEST 8)
1 POSTS AND IT DEFENDS THE TWISTER IN THE DEAL ops: !!!!

BY THE WAY --IF YOU HAVE BOUGHT AND SOLD ALOT ON HERE--THEN DO YOU MAKE HONOR PAYMENTS :? :?
Old 02-02-2011, 06:05 PM
Goomba
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by ososlow
Ok i understand your upset about not getting car but you can't rip on some one about there integrity when you don't even know them. I knew all about this deal and from the start he was unsure about taking car apart and i myself have drive hundreds of miles to meet people that never even shown up at least he called and told you he changed his mind. He relized he put car up to cheap there's nothing wrong with that.i know plans were made but things change. As for everyone else. looks like everyone got nothing better to do but jump on band wagon. as for blocking people I'm telling you if it happen its because he didn't know he did it.
I WILL BACK ANYTHING SAID BY BILL ON CAR HE IS SELLING THIS CAR IS A SUPER NICE PEACE.I HAVE SOLD MORE THINGS ON HERE AND BOUGHT JUST AS MANY.
SO WHAT IM ASKING IS EVERYONE DESERVES A SECOND CHANCE
THERE IS NO DISAPOINTMENTS WITH THIS CAR AT ALL
I KNOW THERES ALOT OF CRAPY PEOPLE OUT THERE BUT THIS IS NOT ONE AT ALL HE RELIZED HE WANTS TO SELL AS A WHOLE AND NOT A ROLLER
AND YOU AS WELL AS EVERYONE ELSE KNEW IT WAS WAY TO CHEAP AND THATS WHY EVERYONE JUMPED ON IT.
thanks everyone for understanding
we all make mistakes
Busted man up... It's better in the long run. :wink:
Old 02-02-2011, 06:06 PM
Goomba
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by lively
SHOW GUEST 8)
1 POSTS AND IT DEFENDS THE TWISTER IN THE DEAL ops: !!!!

BY THE WAY --IF YOU HAVE BOUGHT AND SOLD ALOT ON HERE--THEN DO YOU MAKE HONOR PAYMENTS :? :?

Yea who's your Daddy. :lol:
Old 02-03-2011, 05:48 AM
ososlow
SHOW GUEST

I've been a racing Junk member for a long time. If you look at my account I have made plenty of honor payments. I just think the bashing should stop! This guy made a mistake and is obviously attached to his car and does not want to give it away. We have all been there before and always hope people can understand a little. Guys, I'm sure we all have better things to do than bashing ,and if you knew this guy your outlook would be completely different.
Thanks
Old 02-03-2011, 06:17 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Ok i just have one question :!: You say he is a up standing guy right :?: I sent him a message to come here and explain what happened he replied see above :!: As soon as he did he blocked me from messaging him why did he do this :?: He doesn't know me i don't know him doesn't sound to up standing to me sound's like he is hiding for some reason :!: :!: :!:

Mark
Old 02-03-2011, 06:54 AM
Goomba
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by mopar1968
Ok i just have one question :!: You say he is a up standing guy right :?: I sent him a message to come here and explain what happened he replied see above :!: As soon as he did he blocked me from messaging him why did he do this :?: He doesn't know me i don't know him doesn't sound to up standing to me sound's like he is hiding for some reason :!: :!: :!:

Mark

All good points. :shock:
Old 02-03-2011, 06:57 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by ososlow
I've been a racing Junk member for a long time. If you look at my account I have made plenty of honor payments. I just think the bashing should stop! This guy made a mistake and is obviously attached to his car and does not want to give it away. We have all been there before and always hope people can understand a little. Guys, I'm sure we all have better things to do than bashing ,and if you knew this guy your outlook would be completely different.
Thanks
not picking just wondering----i know you are along time member--[can't see your honor payments on your facebook :? ]--but--this guy backed out of a done deal[ that is his right 8) ]
the man offered to buy car complete[as you said the SELLER decided to do] but the seller STILL turned the buyer down :roll: :roll:

GREED MY FRIEND IS WHAT HAPPENED :roll: OR HE THOUGHT THE BUYER WOULD JUMP AT THE HIGHER PRICE ops: ops:
Old 02-03-2011, 08:26 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Personally i think the owner of the car should come on here and explain what happened :!: Greed or whatever he should be here not one of his friend's :!: :!:

Mark
Old 02-03-2011, 10:41 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by mopar1968
Personally i think the owner of the car should come on here and explain what happened :!: Greed or whatever he should be here not one of his friend's :!: :!:

Mark
AGREED 8)
Old 02-03-2011, 12:41 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Ok just got a message from Bill, He stated his blocking me was all by accident, Ok i take a man at his word if that is what happened then so be it enough said on that. He also stated he did not want to sell the car as a roller but complete :!:

Here is his message to me;

tufanufracer To: mopar1968 Date: 2011-02-03 13:32:25
Subject: RJ RaceSpace: TRYING TO COMMUNICATE
Hi Mark

I have know idea how I blocked you out and I have been trying to fix it ever since with no luck, and why would I block you after you are on my friends list and you are trying to help me by giving me a headsup on what was going on? I would appreciate hearing from you. I also am and auto mechanic for many years like yourself and I dont scam anyone just changed my mind from selling car as a roller! No moneys were exhanged and gave ample time to decline from selling car as a roller.
Lets all move on. I really appreciate all the help you are trying to do. Thanks again Bill

Ok now guy's let's rethink this, If the man decided to sell as a complete car instead of a roller isn't that his right to do so :?: Maybe he had a good reason for doing so , Let's please keep a open mind on this :!: :!:

Mark

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -