Please be aware of ad #'s 1350405 & 1350384. Ralphies ba

Old 11-02-2008, 03:27 PM
heresthejudge67
SHOW GUEST

Default This guy is a real tool !! Natural born THIEF!! FAT F&*

Ripped my mom off on my dad's 1967 GTO. I wouldn't piss in this guys mouth in the middle of the desert if I was passing through and he was completely dehydrated and dying offering me all the money in his pocket. I would take a shit on his face though and wipe it with that stupid chin strap he sports. His whole family is on the SCAMS not to mention SCUM.
Old 11-14-2008, 05:41 PM
chevellegirl69
SHOW GUEST

Default The Turtle Ralphie Colella back to the same old shit!!

I really have to agree with these guys in this forum. I went to look at a car he had for sale after massive phone calls and litterly begging to look at the damn car. Yes I know I'm a fool for investing so much time but I really liked the look of the car and what he said it was equipped with. Well needless to say after about two weeks of pleading to see the car, I finally got a chance to look at it and man I'm glad I did. When I walked up to it I could see why he just wanted me to send him the money and ship it to me. His excuse was he was really busy and the money I would spend in traveling I could save by just shipping. Kept insisting on shipping it to me without me looking at it. Well I can tell you this, his idea of fresh paint and mine are completely different. I don't consider fresh paint 5 years old with chips and knicks, not to mention all new chrome. The damn chrome on the car had more scratches on it then the floor you walk on at the local mall. Then I pop the hood and everything he claimed like a merlin block and dart heads where no where to be found!! He also always claims it's a 468 and after picking his brain with questions and him stumbling for the answers I knew it was just a stock 454 motor when I pulled off the valve cover and checked the #'s on the GM block he had in there. MERLIN BLOCK must not have got up and left cause someone didn't follow Merlin order of MERLIN SAYS like the old game we use to play as kids. Then I climb under the car to see the trans which was suppose to be rebuilt but from the large puddle of trans fluid underneath it I think someone forget to install a gasket or two. He said it was just break in leakage. I could go on and on but I think I gave people a good enough idea of what they are dealing with here. Bascially a real TURD!!

All the time he was bragging about his duallie, stacker trailer this and that and his 50 power boat. This guy ain't got shit after talking with a few people. I even met a guy from the midwest whose been to Carlise twice looking for this BASTARD because of his dealings. All I can say is if and when this guy ever meet up poor Ralphie gonna get a real ass whoopin that isn't gonna be pretty at all!! I could see the anger in his eyes and see this guy isn't all there when it comes to discussing Ralphie. I actually kind of feel sorry for Ralph and hope he never sees this guy cause the turtle might have to go into his shell while being diasbled on his back crying like a little bitch for help!! I'm sure he'll have one of his cronnies help him. :lol:

Beware of these ads as well. #136696 by blumaro. That Chevelle is Scott's old ride with Ralphie trying to sell it. Ad 1367004 by bigdog is also linked to Ralphie. Ads #360343 and #1360320 by motorgirl are this ding aling as well!! ops:

Funny how he hasn't even been in here to defend himself!! Sad to know he's offspring of an old retired Philadelphia police officer. Or maybe he was brought up this way!! :shock:
Old 11-16-2008, 11:34 AM
musclecars
APPRENTICE

chevellegirl69,Sooooo sorry to hear that "The Turtles" still dropping his turds..Was the car in Cape May NJ? How long ago? Title in his name?
Old 11-16-2008, 08:16 PM
jdracecars
JOURNEYMAN

Default Chevellegirl69 yet another victim of the TURTLE

I as well am sorry to hear you wasted your time with this LIAR, LOSER & LAZY piece of useless crap. Atleast you didn't get screwed over big time like the others including myself. I did have a guy message me about this post saying he bought a car off of this individual on his words and promises without looking at it that was suppose to be a real SS chevelle and ended up being a malibu. Gave him all the vin # with the exception of the 136 becoming a 138 in the advertisement. When asked about it he said it looked like an 8. You guys be the judge. From there on the lies trickled down from the fresh paint(only half of the car was repainted to cover up shabby bodywork and as he described it a bondo buggy) on a super straight body to all new interior (had rips and tears). What was suppose to be a 1969 512 cast block 427 Vette motor was a 1972 289 cast 454 truck motor. Another victim of the TURTLE.

Whats that make it now 5 or 6 people stung by one idoit and he's still advertising high dollar cars? Come on people, wake up. Demand he be removed from this site!! And help other people out by trying to police the net looking for this persons ads. Now I'm not saying spend time looking for them but if you run accross one just add it to the post so people proceed with caution. He's been on ebay, cars on line, craigslist and racing junk alot!!
Old 11-19-2008, 05:24 AM
musclecars
APPRENTICE

jdracecars,Thanks for all your info!!
Old 11-19-2008, 05:38 AM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by musclecars
jdracecars,Thanks for all your info!!
Maybe he can get his mom in here and talk to us in 3rd person,he has already posted under 2 names in this thread,what the hell would a third name hurt,get mom in here herecomesthejudge67,we'd like to here that story again
Old 11-19-2008, 07:57 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

ROFL
Old 11-19-2008, 08:11 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Tom, so who is who? I am confused .

later,Scorp
Old 11-19-2008, 06:09 PM
musclecars
APPRENTICE

For those that are Lost looking at Turtle Turds and Turtle Crap post
Old 11-19-2008, 06:16 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Tom
I just checked the static IP...lmao...Another one of them !

do they think we that stupid ?..or what...

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -