Shifting Sucks

Old 10-06-2008, 06:14 PM
JimmySmith
MASTER BUILDER

Default .076

Hey bjuice, Don't let Zip and them ride you too hard ,you got WIN on bottom of ticket so no big deal but Zip will ride a fellow when he makes a mistake ( I know) . Later J. Smith 4621 racing
Old 10-06-2008, 08:22 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: .076

Originally Posted by JimmySmith
Hey bjuice, Don't let Zip and them ride you too hard ,you got WIN on bottom of ticket so no big deal but Zip will ride a fellow when he makes a mistake ( I know) . Later J. Smith 4621 racing
Now that's funny but true :lol: One night at Holly Spring Jimmy, tapped the brakes at the 640' mark and let the guy go by a .001 and he was .003 from breaking out. I told him his next improvement needs to be a good set of brakes since he would rather use them than the gas peddle. Now i have to tell you that Jimmy and i are very good friends, my best in fact and he has vedicated himself in the last 1 1/2 yrs. beyond belief with more wins and runners ups than anyone i know (not bad for an old timer @ 65)

Zip.
Old 10-06-2008, 08:34 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

[quote="Tod74"]
Originally Posted by zipper06
Originally Posted by dparker
Hey bjuice whats with the .07 light is it time to hire a driver. Haha[/quote

i'm willing to die in my race car if i screw up.

Zip
LOL

That's commitment. :lol:

Todd that may have been taken out of text, what i really meant was that before i let someone drive my ride (even at my age) i will be in it. I certainly don't want to die in a nursing home or have some one have to wait on me hand and foot at home. As long as i'm healthy, i'm driving. Just this week i went to my last aunt's funeral (she at 85) i was up for 48 plus hrs. drove 970miles plus round trip and couldn't sleep when i got home, and that's with me bumping 70 yrs. old. I just gotta stay healthy, because i want to go back to SC, some 41 yrs. later in bJ's country and run the blown Anglia. I was the first to ever run a supercharged car at Waresholds in 1968, and i want to do it again 40 plus yrs. later.

Zip.
Old 10-07-2008, 02:30 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Don't let Zip fool ya...Ole Johnny Allen is from my area and was linning up the Horse and BUGGY 30 short years ago...by the way what in the Heck was you feeding that horse ZIP !...LMAO

No Joke... Zip has been running these machines before some on here were born...on top of that he had to make his own parts back then........lol 8)

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 10-07-2008, 02:32 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by dparker
Hey bjuice whats with the .07 light is it time to hire a driver. Haha

Pro-stock Baby PRO-Stock.....lmao.... :roll: :shock:

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 10-07-2008, 02:35 PM
ARUSSELL
MASTER BUILDER

I hate my air shifter, for some reason it doen not feel like driving, only sitting in a fast car.