GAS PRICES!!!!!!!!

Old 06-02-2007, 12:51 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by jbsjunk

I'm done with this. I guess there are 3 things that shouldn't be discussed without causing a brawl: Politics, religion and gas prices. :wink:
Exactly

I hope you guys had enough,cuz I have on this issue

:roll:
Old 06-02-2007, 04:05 PM
ash
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by cepx111
Originally Posted by ash
Well, if you don't want to do anything about how much you are paying for a tank of gas, such as making last longer, you probably shouldn't complain about it. :lol: I don't like paying over $3 a gallon anymore than the next guy, but the gas companies are not going to do any of us any favors anytime soon. Sooooo...... the only way us regular people can do anything about it is to p!$$-off the gas companies by getting better milage!! 8)
I have every right to complain I live in american where we have freedom of speech!
It was just an idea, if you dont want to support it you dont have to, thats "YOUR" right. Either way you dont have to bash my driving habits because you disagree? Fact is
there is no shortage of gas, just greedy high powered goverment tainted oil companys ripping you off. I'm gonna be driving my big gas guzzling suburban or my wifes v8 explorer as fast as I want.
If your so worried about saving gas, go buy a disposable import that gets 40 MPG and when your hungry and out of work from supporting foreign car companys you can eat it!
First off,....I didn't bash your driving habits, I didn't even know what they were. And yes, you have every right to complain. We all do. I just believe in making the gas that's in my truck last as long as possible. If I had wanted an import, I'm sure I would have bought one, which I didn't because I need something to tow the car to the track with! 8) So, please, relax. I didn't attack your driving habits or freedoms.
Just noted: Boy, alot was said while I was typing.(and getting a beer.)
I'm done, too.
Old 06-02-2007, 05:07 PM
jbsjunk
EXPERT BUILDER

Group hug?? :lol:

Now, where did Perry go with his pig............ :shock:
Old 06-02-2007, 05:10 PM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

Here I am...Actually this is not me..

Old 06-03-2007, 07:23 PM
ash
MASTER BUILDER

Sure,.....whatever you say Perry :wink: It doesn't even look like you :wink: ( is that methene I smell???) :shock:
Old 06-13-2007, 10:13 PM
chevyslive4ever
SHOW GUEST

Default fuel

YES GAS PRICES DO SUCK WE PAY $1.60 A LITRE FOR SHITTY 91 OCTANE HERE IN NEW ZEALAND TO MANY GREEDY OIL COMPANIES..