People not replying to messages an or offers.

Old 09-02-2008, 01:21 PM
GLADIATORINC
CRAFTSMAN

Excellent topic. I respond to every message I get on RJ. I personally like the messages because it does weed out the deals that won't get done with out wapping on the phone for an hour. I ask for them to call me if serious or I call them personally. I am in sales so if you are trying to sell your car or part..you better start selling by answering your message. Remember that some of the people searching ads are borderline computer illiterate or have dial up which takes forever.
Old 09-02-2008, 01:39 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

I STILL HATE THE STUPID ADD THAT SAYS MAKE AN OFFER!!!!!!!!!!
I HAVE AND THEN THE SELLER GETS [UPSET] BACAUSE I MADE AN OFFER HE DIDN'T LIKE OR A TRADE OFFER THAT WASN'T 10 TIMES HIS CASH ASKING PRICE :evil: :evil:

I DO NOT LIKE STUPID GAMES THAT GO NOWHERE!!!

LIVELY[ BOY 'I FEEL BETTER NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 09-02-2008, 05:12 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

:evil: :evil: You are so right ''lively'' I think every ad need's a price, period :!: :!:
Old 09-02-2008, 06:56 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

And all adds should have pictures!! I've been looking for a used 40' enclosed trailer with living quarters and some of are full of junk!!
At least clean it before you try to sell it!!

Why do people post adds without pictures, with very little detal, post adds without returning mssgs or RETURNING PHONE CALLS!!!:evil:
I've been looking to buy a trailer and a small motorhome for several weeks and you'd be supprised how many people want reply!