Has anyone else had a bad experience with Naylor Racing??

Old 01-06-2013, 03:02 PM
mrmopar622
JUNIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by hammertime
Originally Posted by mrmopar622
There is no fuel pressure issue's,if they were we would have corrected them on the dyno!

Clearly ... I see you correct a lot on the dyno, anyone that pulled a big engine like that one time and seen it lay over at 6000 anything rpms wouldnt of pulled it twice without looking for that issue ...

I can now see why no one would want to help you ... you side step questions .. give know it all answers ... clearly u got it all figured out :!:

I have answered your questions, not side stepping anything. I had one of the best dyno operators with the latest newest dyno that was also good and used to dynoing engines with Ron's terminators & flying toilets on alcohol. There is no fuel pressure problem whatsoever. However, if you are so sure there are fuel pressure problems - PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS!! I will be happy to bring my engine and dyno sheets & put the engine on the dyno, if there is a fuel pressure problem that you can correct and pick the engine up 153 hp like it should be you win the money, if not, I win the money.
Then show the data off this so called latest and greatest dyno... It will have a sheet that shows o2's, Pretty simple..

How much money you offering .. I get to bring it to a dyno of my choice to make it show 1100 ... easy to flip a dial and make a dyno show what you want, of course you have it in your head that every dyno in the country reads the exact same number and cant be changed ... I can now see why your getting zero help from Naylor ... you act like this to people who offer you advice or help ... your defensive .. and pretty much a prick about it, to anyone and everyone who has anything to say but your 100% right ...
In above posts I offered the choice of 2 shops - Pro Line Racing in Atlanta, GA., or Huntsville Engines in Huntsville, AL., it's not like I just picked these 2 now. Take your choice. The minimum bet is $1,500.00, so pick your shop & put your money where your mouth is!! That's all you been doing is running your mouth, IT'S TIME TO PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!
Old 01-06-2013, 04:31 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

There is no fuel pressure issue's,if they were we would have corrected them on the dyno!

Clearly ... I see you correct a lot on the dyno, anyone that pulled a big engine like that one time and seen it lay over at 6000 anything rpms wouldnt of pulled it twice without looking for that issue ...

I can now see why no one would want to help you ... you side step questions .. give know it all answers ... clearly u got it all figured out :!:

I have answered your questions, not side stepping anything. I had one of the best dyno operators with the latest newest dyno that was also good and used to dynoing engines with Ron's terminators & flying toilets on alcohol. There is no fuel pressure problem whatsoever. However, if you are so sure there are fuel pressure problems - PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS!! I will be happy to bring my engine and dyno sheets & put the engine on the dyno, if there is a fuel pressure problem that you can correct and pick the engine up 153 hp like it should be you win the money, if not, I win the money.
Then show the data off this so called latest and greatest dyno... It will have a sheet that shows o2's, Pretty simple..

How much money you offering .. I get to bring it to a dyno of my choice to make it show 1100 ... easy to flip a dial and make a dyno show what you want, of course you have it in your head that every dyno in the country reads the exact same number and cant be changed ... I can now see why your getting zero help from Naylor ... you act like this to people who offer you advice or help ... your defensive .. and pretty much a prick about it, to anyone and everyone who has anything to say but your 100% right ...
In above posts I offered the choice of 2 shops - Pro Line Racing in Atlanta, GA., or Huntsville Engines in Huntsville, AL., it's not like I just picked these 2 now. Take your choice. The minimum bet is $1,500.00, so pick your shop & put your money where your mouth is!! That's all you been doing is running your mouth, IT'S TIME TO PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!
Send it to me .. I'll get ya one that says 1200 and we can up the bet if you want to because I know how easy it is to move dyno #'s .. your a clown, do some research on a dyno once and you'll figure out how accurate they all are from one to the next.

I still stand by my post l. You had someone else work on this engine and dyno it ... you have zero to stand on as soon as you took it else where (after this builder gave u a hell of a deal) the lack of data you are showing from the dyno .. and the so called "experts" with injection and dyno's showed their smarts when they kept pulling it over and over when a 632 ci with a big head, tunnel ram and the correct camshaft wouldn't rpm over mid 6k ... anyone worth a darn would of pulled the plug right away on trying to dyno it. Common courtesy and common sense would of went a long ways in this whole deal ... and I think you proved Naylors point of you having neither ... Im done ! :!: :roll:
Old 01-06-2013, 05:34 PM
mrmopar622
JUNIOR BUILDER

Send it to me .. I'll get ya one that says 1200 and we can up the bet if you want to because I know how easy it is to move dyno #'s .. your a clown, do some research on a dyno once and you'll figure out how accurate they all are from one to the next.

I still stand by my post l. You had someone else work on this engine and dyno it ... you have zero to stand on as soon as you took it else where (after this builder gave u a hell of a deal) the lack of data you are showing from the dyno .. and the so called "experts" with injection and dyno's showed their smarts when they kept pulling it over and over when a 632 ci with a big head, tunnel ram and the correct camshaft wouldn't rpm over mid 6k ... anyone worth a darn would of pulled the plug right away on trying to dyno it. Common courtesy and common sense would of went a long ways in this whole deal ... and I think you proved Naylors point of you having neither ... Im done ! :!: :roll:
MotorMouth,that's not the 1st time you have said that...You like to run your mouth,start putting your money where your mouth is!!!!
Old 01-06-2013, 08:42 PM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

Wow.. i think we all need to step back... and take a deep breath.. and re group..the talk is starting to get over heated,, the trouble is back at Naylor..
Old 01-07-2013, 02:45 AM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

Dead on, Dave. A few adjustments and corrected factors and that thing will be 1100+ in 2-3 pulls, even with an average dyno operator.

There is no other negative feedback on Naylor or proaction heads. There is positive feedback on proaction as a seller.

You can keep beating your dead horse here if you want, but until you decide that your done in a pissing match and would like to get help with your combo then don't expect a lot of replies. Your attitude toward those that can help you isn't going to get you far. :roll:
Old 01-07-2013, 06:20 AM
mrmopar622
JUNIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by shawnp
Dead on, Dave. A few adjustments and corrected factors and that thing will be 1100+ in 2-3 pulls, even with an average dyno operator.

There is no other negative feedback on Naylor or proaction heads. There is positive feedback on proaction as a seller.

You can keep beating your dead horse here if you want, but until you decide that your done in a pissing match and would like to get help with your combo then don't expect a lot of replies. Your attitude toward those that can help you isn't going to get you far. :roll:
Any and all legitimate help/advice is appreciated. I don't think there will be any trouble in anyone seeing I have been cooperative and as courteous in replies to everyone.

I think this is obvious to everyone there are a few on here that likes to do nothing more than run their mouths and try to divert the attention from the matter at hand. The attitude shown toward me will be the attitude shown in return.

If the ones of you believe all the BS about the fuel system, the tune-up or the average dyno operator can get 1100hp out of my engine in 2-3 pulls by a legitimate shop, THEN PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS!!! At the start I offered the ones of you who were foolish enough to believe that your choice of 2 of the most reputable engine builders/dyno operators in the Southeast. All you have to do is pick the one of your choice & put your money where your mouth is!!
Old 01-07-2013, 06:22 AM
mrmopar622
JUNIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by bigray
Wow.. i think we all need to step back... and take a deep breath.. and re group..the talk is starting to get over heated,, the trouble is back at Naylor..

You are 100% right!!
Old 01-07-2013, 07:14 AM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

"I think this is obvious to everyone there are a few on here that likes to do nothing more than run their mouths"QUOTE

LMFAO
Old 01-07-2013, 08:04 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 01-07-2013, 10:45 AM
itsabird
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Harbone
Pass that down, will ya?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -