julian & stuff

Old 12-29-2010, 09:06 PM
Incognegro
DYNO TECH

[quote="mopar1968"]Ok you ask for it :!: I am done with you i am going to show RJ just what kind of person you really are :!: :!: See there is another lie i never called her that :!: :!:[/quote

HAVE FUN!!!! YOU SEEM TO CARE MORE ABOUT FRIEND COUNT, THAN I DO. PRETTY PATHETIC ACTUALLY.
Old 12-29-2010, 09:19 PM
Incognegro
DYNO TECH

YOU WIN, IM DONE, I CANT DEAL WITH IGNORANT PEOPLE LIKE YOU ANY MORE MARK, IF I STICK AROUND IM GONNA DO SOMETHING STUPID AND GET MYSELF IN TROUBLE.AND YOU AINT WORTH IT BOY.

,IM BEST OF JUST LETTING YOU HAVE YOUR 4000 FRIENDS AND THE SITE TO YOURSELF. MY PROFILE IS DELETED,GO AHEAD HAVE FUN, IM OUT..

TO THE REST OF YALL WHO I MIGHT HAVE OFFENDED, I APOLOGIZE. YOU CAN NOW HAVE YOUR 27000 MEMBER, 12 ACTIVE POSTER, WEBSITE BACK TO YOURSELVES. IM TAPPING OUT.

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR LYNCHMOB FELLAS, TOO BAD YALL CANT BRING JUSTICE TO THE REAL SCAMMERS.
Old 12-30-2010, 02:36 AM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

Can't you guys just drop it!!! Obviously some of you are not going to say sorry or I was wrong or just make peace and move on. Real simple here, don't post to one another and stop with the PM's. Grown adults here people, not a bunch of Jr High kids.
Old 12-30-2010, 07:08 AM
contagious
MASTER BUILDER

Default wow

This is better than the bullet.!!!!!DRAMA,WOW.!!!!!!
Old 12-30-2010, 08:57 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Oh guy's i am done with it, I think i showed just what kind of lier julian is, I think i proved my point :!:

JMO Mark