JOEL AVERY Of HORN LAKE MS. IS A THIEF SCAMMER

Old 08-08-2012, 12:35 PM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by dentmagnet
Joel and I came to an agreement he would pay me what ever he could afford every pay day until the 1650.00 is settled. I just recieved my first payment of 100 dollars today. Thank you Joel and I apologize for all of the name calling and BS that we had to endure from each other. I applaud you for making an effort to resolve this and hope that we can finish it with no further problems. Joel is a good guy for making this right with me, Thank you Joel Avery.
that is cool of him but no reason for you to be sorry .... he know what he was doing was wrong and you had to go though all this to get your money back and over the how many weeks too .....!
Old 08-08-2012, 02:37 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

That is good news Dent!! That took some character to come to an agreement & work this out.
Old 08-08-2012, 07:33 PM
Javery
SHOW GUEST

Default Dart Block

Just as I said before I never intended or was trying to rip anyone off. I am just tired of arguing with the issue. I am happy that it will be 100% settled very soon. Keith and I can go back to our normal life's. I do apologize for all things said and done.
Old 03-15-2013, 04:44 PM
dentmagnet
JUNIOR BUILDER

Fast forward to March 15 2013: Joel paid me 3 succesive payments of 100.00 per month until Oct. when it all stopped. He says hes having financial difficulties and I understand like the dumbass I am. Then in Jan. he says hes doing his taxes and hes gonna pay me off...never happened. Here it is March 15th and he doesnt return my emails. The way I see it he still owes me 1350.00 and Im getting the feeling Im out 1350.00. Are you still planning on paying me like you promised Joel? I hope so
Old 03-20-2013, 11:30 AM
dentmagnet
JUNIOR BUILDER

Well I believe its official...Joel has officially said screw Keith in his mind, I have been calling and emailing for a week and nothing..nothing at all. If any of you guys want to call him out please do. i am not done with this by a long shot.
Old 03-21-2013, 04:34 PM
dentmagnet
JUNIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by fast75vega
Originally Posted by dentmagnet
Joel and I came to an agreement he would pay me what ever he could afford every pay day until the 1650.00 is settled. I just recieved my first payment of 100 dollars today. Thank you Joel and I apologize for all of the name calling and BS that we had to endure from each other. I applaud you for making an effort to resolve this and hope that we can finish it with no further problems. Joel is a good guy for making this right with me, Thank you Joel Avery.
that is cool of him but no reason for you to be sorry .... he know what he was doing was wrong and you had to go though all this to get your money back and over the how many weeks too .....!
Well It was too good to be true, Joel has written me off so naturally I will have to take back the above paragraph. I am sorry for the day that i first saw his ad and will try and be more careful next time. Eat shit and die Joel Im done with you