JOEL AVERY Of HORN LAKE MS. IS A THIEF SCAMMER

Old 07-15-2012, 04:25 AM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Can you post some pics of the damaged areas?
Old 07-15-2012, 06:48 AM
gmanxss
SENIOR BUILDER

DID EITHER OF YOU GUYS BOTHER TO RECORD SERIAL NUMBERS ON THE BLOCK IN QUESTION? SEEMS THIS WOULD PUT AN END TO THE WHOLE THING. :idea: :idea: :?: :?:
Old 07-15-2012, 09:23 AM
dentmagnet
JUNIOR BUILDER

Will post pics tomorrow, and it would have been up to the seller to record a serial number before he shipped it to me I would have if was selling.. This is a lost cause, Joel is being totally irrational and rediculous with his accusations of whqt i was supposedly "trying to pull" I can see with people like him you are beating your head against the wall. Even if i drove 1500 miles and confronted him with HIS block i am sure that he would deny that it is his. It hopeless with assholes like this. I will keep trying to reason with him but Im sure I will get nowhere.
Old 07-15-2012, 09:35 AM
dentmagnet
JUNIOR BUILDER

Joel, you chicken **** why wont you talk to me or come on here and defend yourself??? I think everybody knows why...
Old 07-15-2012, 09:59 AM
EXPERT BUILDER

Is it even a Dart block?
I have seen him logged in here too, but no replies!
Maybe Zip will find someone that knows him.
That's a lot of cash for a boat anchor.
Old 07-15-2012, 01:28 PM
Javery
SHOW GUEST

Default Dart Block was not a scam

I haven't done anything wrong. I do not fill the need to explain my self to any of these people on the post. I shipped a perfect dart block with 400 mains. If he wants to rant and rave about me then he can do as he pleases. I have better things to do then worry about what everybody thinks. He can make all the threats he wants. That's why I will not ship anything else to anybody. Because of crap like this.
Old 07-15-2012, 01:36 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

the problem is it ruins your rep on this and many other sites for ever selling anything and have a holier then thou attitude while people are trying to find out the truth to either help prove weather your inocent or guilty of wrong doing doesnt look good in your favor lokks of people come on with that attitude most were the guilty party
Old 07-15-2012, 02:02 PM
EXPERT BUILDER

Default Re: Dart Block was not a scam

Originally Posted by Javery
I haven't done anything wrong. I do not fill the need to explain my self to any of these people on the post. I shipped a perfect dart block with 400 mains. If he wants to rant and rave about me then he can do as he pleases. I have better things to do then worry about what everybody thinks. He can make all the threats he wants. That's why I will not ship anything else to anybody. Because of crap like this.
You do not have to explain yourself to me! I am neutral !
Just wanted you to come on here and see what was going on and get it straightened out.

This section of the forum is a tool we use to know who to buy from and who not to !
Did you record the serial numbers on the block ?
Again, sorry for the problems to both parties involved.
Old 07-15-2012, 02:15 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

how in the hell does a block go from a 400 main to a 350 main by being damaged in shipment ? bullchit
Old 07-15-2012, 04:09 PM
dentmagnet
JUNIOR BUILDER

Yes Joel, please explain that to me, HOW does a block get shipped from Ms. with 400 mains and arrive in AZ with 350 mains??? Every one can see that your full of shit right there. You are condenming your self with your own stupidity.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -