SUPERBARTMAN/reddnova is a liar,bad to deal with & SCAMM

Old 04-27-2011, 12:49 PM
dthotrods
JOURNEYMAN

Default SUPERBARTMAN/reddnova is a liar,bad to deal with & SCAMM

This guy is a true nut case. I made a trade with this guy 4 mths ago and he still is crying about it the same way he has about every other person he has dealt with from this site and others.
He feels as if he does'nt get the best deal poss on any trade then later he will try to find something wrong or make something go wrong so he can try and scare someone or threaten them into paying more or giving more after the deal has been done.
Nobody trades just on a picture alone, nobody just goes on someones word on any trade without inspecting the trade offered first.
Nobody will drive 4 1/2 hrs to make a deal on something broke then have 3 hrs or so to inspect the trade and still do the deal if they find out it is broke!
This guy has tried to ruin my name, make me out to be a scammer,threatened me and said he was going to have me put in jail for something that is not my fault at all.
Then keep pulling up the same forum just to try and ruin my name.

Guess what BART JOHNSON none of it worked for ya did it!
I still made a deal on the car and could have plenty of times before!
You cannot ruin my name nor can you do shit about the trade we made!
Nobody ever contacted me or any police,fbi or anyone!
Guess what Bart you did'nt contact nobody either and you are a lying piece of shit!
All you do is cry about the deal that has gone wrong on your trades everytime you deal on this forum to try and make the other guy look bad but you are the one that looks like a dumbass on here!

The only reason i'm posting this forum is so everyone can see who he is and what aka he uses. I dont care if it stays atop the page for very long or not but it would be nice to see it stay on top for awhile just so he cannot keep doing this kinda shit to other people!

He is absolutely the worst guy i have ever traded with and i've done my share. If there is anyone that doesnt believe me just deal with him yourself.
Old 04-28-2011, 08:51 AM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default Super FARTMAN!

DEAD-ON!!!!
Just NEED for this to be POSTED,SO Guys do NOT get TANGLED up with BART!
Later
G 8)
Old 04-28-2011, 12:41 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

SUPERBARTMAN (needs to be knocked the f*ck) OUT :!: :twisted:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 05-04-2011, 10:20 PM
fast75vega
RACING JUNKIE

this is the same guy?

http://www.racingjunk.com/category/1...GA-LOVERS.html
Old 05-13-2011, 06:57 PM
SUPERBARTMAN
MASTER BUILDER

Default Tom Jones AKA tomsrod is a scammer

Hey Tom I see you are still scamming and you changed your user name.

Bait and switch Tom. Read my complaint about him and see the evidence and you decide.
Old 05-13-2011, 07:02 PM
SUPERBARTMAN
MASTER BUILDER

BB Chevy is on here too. He is a scammer in hiding right in the middle of scam busters. Let's see how did his story go . "He buys or trades for stuff then later calles them up disgruntled and wants some of his money back cause he got a bad deal. He tried it with me even after telling me the story. LOL!
Old 05-13-2011, 07:11 PM
SUPERBARTMAN
MASTER BUILDER

The scammers are among us now. tomsrod and his other self attorney pete67 are now dthotrods Read about tom in my complaint and you will see what a scammer he is.

How stupid can he be? LOL
Old 05-13-2011, 07:16 PM
SUPERBARTMAN
MASTER BUILDER

Tom Jones the bait and switch case was filed and they assured me they would check you out and be watching you and decide when to act. I bet you would love to have the case no. wouldn't you.

They will be coming for you. Just keep scamming!
Old 05-15-2011, 08:19 PM
dthotrods
JOURNEYMAN

Don't really care Bart, You are a liar that nobody on here wants to deal with. I just feel sorry for Patricia because she has to deal with you everyday.
Old 05-15-2011, 08:23 PM
dthotrods
JOURNEYMAN

BB Chevy is on here too. He is a scammer in hiding right in the middle of scam busters. Let's see how did his story go . "He buys or trades for stuff then later calles them up disgruntled and wants some of his money back cause he got a bad deal. He tried it with me even after telling me the story. LOL!

BART SOUNDS LIKE YOU!!!
YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOO STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -